Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Bod, Nice COCK!

Comment

Hello all! Where can this beautiful lady be found? I will walk if I have to...

Comment

Casanova Bar, 2nd floor left side, in Bangkok's Nana Plaza

Comment

Cant ask for anything more than this beautiful babe.

One of the best to come along in a long time.

Comment

Fabulous!!!!!!

Sexy eyes..........

Great looks!!!!!!!

And of course......the Casanova identifying factor.......

A sweet very hard cock!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

...yeah SWEET, this honey is hot, great eyes & face (looks euroasian to me), a real winner, someone you could take anywhere and she would get looks..  no ST with this one!      

..pls, a video before she leaves???  

Comment

Congratulation guys! You have some great sets coming up!
                Is this babe mixed? I bet she is. Curious to get to know more!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

not sure if she is mixed or not......nice kid though, and speaks perfect english.

video for sure

Comment

She is beautiful but what's wrong with her cock? It is almost L shaped it is curved so much. That would probably hurt going in.

Comment

Very cute, nice shoes also
                      but is she Thai ? She does not look like to me....?

Comment

Flassitor it did hurt a little.......she use to go by the name Amy ,,,I did not get to see her last time I was in BKK ...My first night last time I was inBkk I walked into Casa and a girl comes running up to me as I walk in and says "your friend not here ,will not be back for a while" she was talking about this girl

Comment

when was it ?

Comment

Goddammit you guys . Now when I get the chance to sneak off and indulge in my little passion, there is ANOTHER fine looking LB to choose from. Do I go to Obs, Casanova or Cascade? Then which girl do I choose?

Aaarrrrrggggghhhh, the choices, the dilemma. Like it wasn't hard enough before. Jai Dee how do you manage to unearth such gems?

Seriously that is one sexy, hypnotic, come to bed and I will ride you all night long and milk you dry leaving you a mere shadow of your former self look.

Ahem, just got to nip off to the toilet and errrmm..........

Comment

Originally posted by (simon442 @ Mar. 30 2005,00:27)
                               Jai Dee how do you manage to unearth such gems?
                              simple; I was in Casanova in early March talking to my friend Pang [yuummm] who was sitting on my lap {I hate it when that happens]. she points to a girl walking around and says "that girl wants to work for you" and calls her over and we swap fone numbers and she comes over 3 days later for a, ummmm, "shoot".

it's so hard to find good-looking models in Bangkok

Comment

Moving to Boston? Errrrrr, JD, where do you live?

Boy, she is nice
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X