• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stogie's free mammogram service

Stogster,,,Boy Genius
    Attached Files
    ain't life grand

Umm, is he short, or is he looking for 6'4" women? Allen Iverson type LBs?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 16 2005,15:05)
      Umm, is he short, or is he looking for 6'4" women?  Allen Iverson type LBs?
      An Alan Iverson ladyboy?

Now that would be a great candidate for a "Post-Op"!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh....that's hilarious!!! Hahahaha

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Stogie is that you?? It looks a bit.... Is that what you do all day long? This kind of handicrafts? And then grab a chair, sit next to your favorite gas-station and wait for customers??
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I'd love it if it was the TV show COPS and this guy was being arrested for harassing women in front of a shopping mall with 'that' box on his head!

"All Units in the vicinity of Main and 5th report of the Box Boob Man on the loose... approach with extreme caution!"

The 'Take down' ... Box Boob Man was resisting arrest!

The Victim claims she thought he was a real Doctor€¦ but when he bit her nipple she says she knew something wasn€™t right.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ April 16 2005,13:43)
              Stogie is that you?? It looks a bit.... Is that what you do all day long? This kind of handicrafts? And then grab a chair, sit next to your favorite gas-station and wait for customers??
              Umm, Stogie's in Thailand. I wonder how many Thais would understand "Mammogram".

Surely you don't think Stogie is that stupid? I'm quite sure he'd simply translate it (or get it translated).
              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
              X