X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai air a345 aircraft photos

I just looked into the type of Aircraft Thai's using for this new flight TG791. It's one of the new (Airbus) A345. This type of Aircraft came into service in 2002.

Non stop New York JFK to Bangkok BKK will take 16:10 hours.
    Non stop Bangkok BBK to New York JFK will take 17:10 hours.

Photos of Singapore Air A345, Thai's should be exactly the same cabin layout.. we hope!

Thread started here about this flight
    http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....entry15
    Attached Files

I bet I could fly this thing! Looks too easy
    Attached Files

Comment

Lots of Leg room!
      Attached Files

Comment

Business Class (There is NO First Class on this plane )
        Attached Files

Comment

Economy Class
          Attached Files

Comment

Beds to join the "Flying High Club" so bring some Ladyboys along for the ride!
            Attached Files

Comment

Take a look at these pics genorous chap!!!!!!!

This is the view from the "Cheap Seats"

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Bus class has that cool Burr Walnut surrounding the screens, and look, the pilot has a cute little joystick just like the one I have to play MS FS. ;-) What chance the Bus class seats can recline straight onto the knees of the poor sucker sitting behind like in Econ?

Comment

Is it a stick or automatic?

Comment

Bam, Your pics show the outstanding configuration of the Sing non-stop. But the Thai configuration is much different, so different, I'm not sure it's the same plane. If thew same plane, more cramped.

For the Thai flight lots of dates available for under 1000. I just wish the schedule was reversed. Would rather leave at midnight in NY and noon in BKK rather than vice versa.

Thai:
                    Royal silk class, 60 sleeper seats
                    Premium economy seats, 42 seats in a spacious cabin
                    Economy class,113 seats enjoy enhanced seating comfort

Sing:

64 seats in Raffle's class
                    117 in Executive Economy. (mostly 2-3-2)

Comment

Nice, but how about some pics of their flight attendants?

I just to have a young Korean attorney that worked for me (a guy, sorry dudes) who dated a lot of the asian airlines' flight attendants. I got to meet some. They were very, very attractive (I especially liked the little caps they had to wear - - they looked like something out of an animee cartoon). I didn't get any of that action, because they're only interested in asian guys. (or maybe it was because I'm shitty ugly? Naw, I'm sure that wasn't it).

Some asian flight attendant pics please.
                      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

..is that joystick for an X-BOX or PS2??

..hmmm, i like the cheap seats & fresh air!  

Attached Files

Comment

Funny you would post a picture of a Fighter Jet since the Air Buses use a similar flight control system known as €˜Fly-by-Wire€™ €¦. Yes using that Joy Stick to control the Plane! If you look at the A345€™s Cockpit you€™ll notice there is no steering wheel €¦ this traditional control has been replaced by a computerized system widely used for years in Fighter Jets and even the Space Shuttle. You can find out more about Fly-by-Wire here:
                          http://www.airbus.com/media/fly_by.asp
                          Attached Files

Comment

That little red button on the right of the stick for throwing chaff out the back when taking off from Bhagdad Int?

Comment

Airbus.

Known for making planes in which the tail rudder falls off when the pilot makes erratic movements of the controls.

Somethings seriously qwrong when the "fly-by -wire" computer doesn't have the proper flight parameters programmed into it.

The thing probably runs on Windoze X-Pee.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X