X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A vision of beaty!

Don't know about any of you guy's but Kwan here is absolutely Beautiful!!!! WOW!!!
    Attached Files

allright - - I've tried 10 times to put one more but it won't work! Sorry. No clothes will have to wait!

Comment

i wholeheartidly agree with you there, she's a true beuty alright, anyone know what she's like in the bedroom?

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ April 19 2005,17:37)
        i wholeheartidly agree with you there, she's a true beuty alright, anyone know what she's like in the bedroom?
        I know one thing........she's a postie now.........Hey POL Your type of LADYboy......

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I think she has a boyfriend now as I have seen her down in Phuket with him a few times on recent trips.

Did not know she was post-op though do you know this for a fact smuttley?

Comment

yes, indeed so sweety and pretty  
            and about her so much soft feminine outlooking there would (or had been)  ending her way of transition as a post-op only.
            Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ April 19 2005,22:33)
              I think she has a boyfriend now as I have seen her down in Phuket with him a few times on recent trips.

Did not know she was post-op though do you know this for a fact smuttley?
              I'm not 100% positive Ozzie but she is the superstar of another site whose initials are worldw----sh----- and I think within one of my yahoo groups I received some messages about her SRS  

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

She is a honey and can be seen a lot of nights ( suprisingly) outside Nana at closing time.

She has a body to kill for, can anyone confirm she is a postie?

Comment

Gets ya guys mad doesnt it.....all the ladyboy stunners usually end up post ops....thank God.
                  brock landers

Comment

[QUOTE]Wow! What a babe!

Comment

Lucky??.....what is that thing??
                      a fucking clock??
                      LOL, I almost fell off the chair I was laughing so hard.
                      randyman
                      ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ April 20 2005,07:40)

Lucky??.....what is that thing??
                               a fucking clock??
                            LOL, I almost fell off the chair I was laughing so hard.
                                                randyman
                        Every 1.8 seconds you can say "Oh, it's that time again!" Hahaha, or maybe not.
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Anyone know if Kwan worked at Limmiquai in Pattaya in May 2003?

If so, interesting that she's now post-op since I think I brought her back for a threesome and she topped the other ladyboy and seemed to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lucky @ April 20 2005,09:36)
                            Wow! What a babe!
                            It's a cock clock!

Where's the big hand?

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 20 2005,11:07)
                              Gets ya guys mad doesnt it.....all the ladyboy stunners usually end up post ops....thank God.
                              Funny.........

Last I looked Areeya, Natalie, Noon, Talesha, Ex, Ming, Tania etc etc all are still "non-ops"

What kills you is the vast majority and I do mean "VAST" majority still hang on to their precious equipment!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X