X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this? part 2

Please pardon my shameless borrowing of Ozzie's topic title.

Can anyone tell me the name of the LB in the attached photo? She's from Obsessions and I met her sometime early last year but I forgot her name. I wonder if she is still working there.

Better still, is she featured in Asian-TS?
    Attached Files

Lyla....
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

LYLA - Her gallery is here...

LYLA - Her gallery is here...

Her gallery was posted in july 2004
      Attached Files

Comment

Watch this one! She can be a little sneaky. This is second hand info I got from a friend, and a few of the girls that work with her. She's got sticky fingers they say.

Comment

could you please report her attitude a little bit more detailed. How she is with the customer...?blablabla...

Comment

Her attitude is not so good, I'm afraid. Always in a rush. Gave me some nonsense that she was taking her exams tomorrow morning(is she a student?) and that her dad was waiting for her. So instead of paying her long time, I paid her short time.

Can anyone recommend me a LB with her kind of looks and has a good attitude? I am looking for the type that I can offer to have breakfast with and maybe even go shopping with. I don't mind paying for long time.

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Jan. 18 2005,23:41)
              Watch this one!  She can be a little sneaky.  This is second hand info I got from a friend, and a few of the girls that work with her.  She's got sticky fingers they say.
              Thanks for the heads up. Though I did not get anything stolen from me, I will avoid her the next time.

Comment

Yes too bad a lot of the very good loking LB's (Chompoo, Lyla, etc) have such a bad attitude.
                Bad reports about those kinds of beauty are countless and the few good ones you can read about them are from the very VIP persons from the website, those LB's are finally not so stupid because they know who is good to treat well to get a good attention and a good coverage. Let's make sure I do not have anything wrong against the people who run this forum, because he is very helpfull and I am sure they are very good persons, but their position is not the most realist sight of this scenery, they have too much power to get the same treatment than the guy next door.
                Anyway if you want a good LB check with Daphnee but I am afraid she should be back to Cebu by now.

Comment

Isnt Lyla -or wasnt Lyla in London second half of last year? She had an entry in face-pic.com/ts69 which hasnt been updated since Nov. I wrote to her at the time she started but never got a reply.

Comment

She was at Obsession Bar most every night in the last quarter of 04.

Comment

To answer the query about a "genuine" LB I highly recommend BOW at Cascade Bar. She is well worth the time and the Baht. No rush, will stay all night, no attitude, lovely to look at and a great kisser. She is my favorite at this Bar and the other LB's in there do not bug me when I show up cause they know I always go with BOW.

Comment

Is this the same BOW featured in the Asian-TS galleries? There is only one BOW there.

Comment

I met her before... she was calling herself Glad when I met her last year from OB's. She was also known as Chiba the year before. Seems she likes to change her name alot. Her service was very average and I would not get her again. I got her number off of a guy on another forum and called her up. When she arrived at my hotel (JW Marriott) she didn't want to show them her ID card. I had to tell the security guy I knew her as a friend to get her up to my room. She gave me a BJ with a condom on! and didn't want me to do any anal on her... this really was shit service for being in LOS. Then she wanted 3000b ! I found 7 condoms in my box missing... I think she took them. Not a big deal but it proves she may be into taking things.

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ Jan. 18 2005,23:41)
                            Watch this one!  She can be a little sneaky.  This is second hand info I got from a friend, and a few of the girls that work with her.  She's got sticky fingers they say.
                            When I was with her I opened a new box of condoms with 20 inside. I only used one and found after she left there was only 12 inside! Where did the other 7 go?? I'm sure she took them now that I read your saying she is one to watch out for!!! She didn't want to show the hotel her ID card... there must be a good reason why. Maybe they have her on file and she is baned from JW Marriott??

WANTED! For theft of Condoms

Comment

9-->
                              Originally posted by (Bam @ Jan. 23 2005,05[img
                              http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]9)]She gave me a BJ with a condom on! and didn't want me to do any anal on her... this really was shit service for being in LOS. Then she wanted 3000b !
                              WTH is that all about! I want to go to BKK but if I go I am all about the anal action as I don't want to be topped. What kind of LB goes off on a barfine not expecting to have a little backdoor action?

Comment

Working...
                              X