X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camilla decastro

..in the same class as Patricia Araujo, only better in the sex dept.!  
    Attached Files

..Camilla luvs to tease & please!
    Attached Files

Comment

...Cam is always ready for you!
      Attached Files

Comment

...Cam luvs to deepthroat & lick your balls!!
        Attached Files

Comment

..Cam is a Tgirl luvers dream come true, she can come & shoot big loads over 4 ft.!!    (it's true, I've seen her do it!)    
          Attached Files

Comment

..when i can edit her video clips I'll post'em here so u can see for yourself!

footnote: Cam is in Italy now making big bucks, just like the LB's in BKK like to go to Spore where they can make more..

Comment

...Cam & her famous deep throat technique!
              Attached Files

Comment

..that's right, all 'd way down Cam!
                Attached Files

Comment

..Cam gett'n her stud lubed up for 'd final act!
                  Attached Files

Comment

...Cam hav'in her way with her stud!
                    Attached Files

Comment

When I first saw Cam's video for Joey I thought she was as hot as anybody! And this from a guy who loves tiny gurls like sapphire and first, but I gotta say she looks like she's put on a few pounds....still a babe, though, no doubt. sexy voice, beautiful smile. too bad ill be busy in LOS for awhile. Not! .

Comment

..you're right, Cam has been putt'in on 'd pounds, that's why they're called Amazons, they just keep gett'in bigger & bigger..

..early Cam..
                        Attached Files

Comment

You think she has put on weight? i think she looks awsome just the way she is!

But great pics mate, anymore

Comment

Originally posted by (anicon @ April 25 2005,04:35)
                            ..you're right, Cam has been putt'in on 'd pounds, that's why they're called Amazons, they just keep gett'in bigger & bigger..  

..early Cam..
                            Yeah...thats right anicon..........but as long as the right area keeps getting bigger and bigger its cool with me

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Are those recent pics of Camilla? I've seen some in the past year with her looking like her boobs were a lot bigger than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X