Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this girl that you are looking for is very famous at the Bangkok nights and can be seen quite often at the BED SUPPERCLUB. She does not work at any place but she is on a daily basis in places like the Siam Paragon etc... Let's say that every weekend can be found @ the bed supperclub for not saying every night. I have many photos of her since I have hang around with her and my ex gf but I just add you a new one for you to see how much she has changed... she is a STUNNER now.

Diablo
    Attached Files

Comment

(diablo80 @ Dec. 11 2008,21:12) Guest

this girl that you are looking for is very famous at the Bangkok nights and can be seen quite often at the BED SUPPERCLUB. She does not work at any place but she is on a daily basis in places like the Siam Paragon etc...  Let's say that every weekend can be found @ the bed supperclub for not saying every night. I have many photos of her since I have hang around with her and my ex gf but I just add you a new one for you to see how much she has changed... she is a STUNNER now.

Diablo
      Nice , diablo, thanks. Is she post op now?
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Sev7en

from what I know NOT she is not a post op... but she had a breast imlpant, etc... She is now a stunner

Definitely try Bed Supperclub (the most ladyboy friendly club given that even the girl at the entrance is a ladyboy) on fridays and saturdays and you will find her there with some friends (some of her friends are Thai Air hostesses not lbs - needless to say f****g awesome)

Diablo

Comment

diablo80, thanks for the updated photo - great to see jonstroud was incorrect about how she would look after 5.5 years - she is more stunning than before!

You used a double negative to answer sev7en, can we assume she is still preop?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(diablo80 @ Dec. 12 2008,19:29) Definitely try Bed Supperclub
            No thanks. I´ve been there, and the place sucks more than a Nana bargirl.
            Snotty falang brats with zero manners and thai gg/lb golddiggers. Oh , and Jane of course

rxpharm, fortunately (unfortunately for you) i think she´s preop from diablos answer
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Anna is post-op now. That is what she used her earnings from her first Singapore trip for.
              Pete

Comment

(pete @ Dec. 13 2008,12:24) Anna is post-op now. That is what she used her earnings from her first Singapore trip for.
                good for rxpharm though.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

TEXASMAC

Comment

Yes she deos look nice in that club picture. I doubt if she is in cheap time charlie territory when it comes to the bedroom gymnastics. Thats assuming she is available..

her Short time rate would scare off most...

Comment

Rxpharm

Double negative is a positive - I think she is still pre-op.

sev7en

the bed supperclub is the best place to go if someone wants to have a laugh, a good drink, listen to some loud music and please do not forget that i have been doing Ibiza clubbing before moving to Bangkok... I agree the bed Supperclub is not the best place to find girls (thought I have picked up from there the best ones, including Areeya, etc) but it is a very Farang place for Farangs like me - where money talks and bull walks.

Diablo

Comment

here goes another one
                        Attached Files

Comment

(diablo80 @ Dec. 15 2008,20:31) do not forget that i have been doing Ibiza clubbing before moving to Bangkok...

but it is a very Farang place for Farangs like me    - where money talks and bull walks.

Diablo
                          This is  exactly why i hate the place.  Ibiza is....well, lets not go there, hehe.  And watching falangs flash cash?  No thanks.

Btw, look  post 21  by pete. So which is it? Does anyonone know or just guessing?

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Sev7en

in my case is guessing since she is/was for me a "prohibited fruit"-dating one of her friends... (as the song says "too late to apologize" ).

diablo

Comment

Working...
                            X