Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from rival sites!

The title says it all!

Please be careful about putting other website logos on this forum. It may seem harmless enough but it gets us into trouble with other webmasters (who all have access to this forum and website!)

Put it this way - I think all you guys and us here at ATS HQ would be pretty miffed to find pictures from our site featured on other peoples websites and forums!

We can get away with a certain amount of latitude, but just recently I have had to delete two threads for posting other peoples pictures on here. This resulted in a rather 'off color' private message telling me that I was being too heavy handed!

Thanks for reading this...

Stogie Bear!

I agree whole heartedly. Also I am sure that nobody here would be too happy if I advertised their competitor in their shopfront window? Well by posting rival sites pictures here that is exactly what you are doing. I know that it is not purposely but now we all now lets ensure we remove the logos first. If need help doing this then just let us know and I am sure one of us can assist you. So please do not let that deter you from posting pictures.

Cheers

Comment

Yes, I added this in the other main forum..... we have no desire to use other people's pics, someone paid for those photos and they belong to THAT site, not us. If you must display pics from other websites, please remove the logo and just post one or 2 for informational purposes, like 'where is this girl working' or 'has anyone been with this girl'? and things like that. If the rules can't be followed we will just not allow any pics from other websites at all.

just for the record, I would have no problems seeing our pics on other people's websites or forums with the logo removed, as long as it was done in the same context as what I am referring to here.

Please remember one thing guys; we have no desire to use other people's photos and we certainly are not here to advertise for any other websites, that is not our job here and by the same token they would never allow us to advertise on their websites. For this reason we ask that all pics that do not come from this website have their logo's removed, and any pics at all from the hairy guys website are automatically banned and deleted; it's obvious where they come from even without logo's so please don't post any of those.

Pics from other websites should be used VERY sparingly and only for comparison purposes or to ask where a cute girl is working at or whatever. So please, no threads about "This girl is hot, take a look at these pics" and then show 4 or 5 pics of someone from another site; we don't need that frankly, as we add 25 girls a month now. However, if you want to add one or 2 pics as the guy did looking for info on Mod and Phupea, that is fine as long as the logo is removed.

Informational picture posts are OK; just sending up girls from other website for the hell of it is not wanted around here and we would discourage you guys from doing that stuff, Thank You.

Comment

Working...
      X