X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sa is a real cutie

I find this shemale island gurl very lovely indeed. Surprised she hasn't gotten some positive comments in the forum so far.

Another one

Comment

Looks like one Mirimark would like

Comment

one more

Comment

last one. looks worth a trip to Phuket, all by herself.

Comment

stogie bear
            Click me for The Clubhouse!

Group: Super Administrators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            The BIG version of the photo!

The model in the picture is Sa and she'll be appearing in The Clubhouse tomorrow. Click the link for the full sized picture.

My pic for Photo of the month!

The BIG version of the photo!

Attached Image

--------------
            The CLUBHOUSE is right HERE!
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this post to a moderator

Randyman

Group: Platinum

Mr. Bear;

This is one of the most awesome shots I've seen on this site.
            Congrats to the photog...
            randyman

--------------
            ain't life grand

Must have missed ours.
            yes senior lefty, she is a doll
            randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by
              looks worth a trip to Phuket, all by herself.
              Nice body, usually like them with bigger tits but i have my exceptions of course

Comment

She is my friend, for sure! Thanks for featuring her! Absolutely my, JD's, Miri's and I guess a few others type. I just LOVE those cute small hormone tits - simply gorgeous!!!!
                We (the admirers of the real beauty....LOL) should start an initiative to prevent them from putting those ugly plastic balloons in their body!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ May 09 2005,23:52)
                  She is my friend, for sure! Thanks for featuring her! Absolutely my, JD's, Miri's and I guess a few others type. I just LOVE those cute small hormone tits - simply gorgeous!!!!
                  We (the admirers of the real beauty....LOL) should start an initiative to prevent them from putting those ugly plastic balloons in their body!

MK
                  Hey Mai Kee,
                  Pupae, your avatar, wants to get a boob job. She is 19 right now, apparently has the money, but she said if she gets it done before she is 20, that one parent has to approve or go with her to the doctor and they won't do it. So she has to wait until late Nov when she turns 20. I think she looks just fine the way she is, but I think part of the reason is she doesn't want to take hormones anymore because of the way they make her feel and she also wants the boobs at the same time so she can better compete with the Cascade so called super stars.

So you know Sa? Is she as nice as her looks would lead one to believe she is? She looks like a real sweetheart. 100% g/f material. Just hope she ain't one who wants SRS any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ May 10 2005,10:38)
                    but she said if she gets it done before she is 20, that one parent has to approve or go with her to the doctor and they won't do it.
                    Think this is a good idea, if not for boobs, certainly for SRS!

Comment

Working...
                    X