X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My very first ladyboy

My very first ladyboy on my first day in Pattaya!
    Attached Files

Let us see more of her!
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

There are five pics of her here.

Comment

You have great taste in your women there PigDogg .... I would like to taste them all too

Comment

Bam, Actually she's not my type but was told that Pat Bar was a good place for afternoon LB action so checked into my hotel, showered and was off to Soi 6.  Besides that shorttime, I also did an all nighter at my hotel where we we took a bath together, she was friendly and accomodating but not really my type.

For you guys who like big dicked girls that can get hard and cum, Noi is a good choice!!

Comment

Just like to say that I think she is amazing too !!!

Comment

Very nice...........very nice indeed......

Especially that protruding appendage      

Just curious PD but with the Cowboy hat.......as to who was the Cow"BOY" and who was the Cow"GIRL" ?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Quite an erection in that pic!

In our first encounter, neither of us was a cowgirl. It was my first time with aThai ladyboy, in shortime room, taking a shower with my wallet in my pants pocket, carrying my pants into the bathroom, nervous as hell. Some oral and we were out of their quickly, not cause she rushed me, but cause I assumed shortiime was like an American quickie.

As far as the longtime, what i remember was how playful she was in the bathtub especially since she has a somewhat masculine look. Know I wasn't a cowgirl with her; would have remembered that!

But I'm sure she's ready, willing, and able to top!

Comment

Thanks PD, for making me aware of Noi being in an a future gallery. I didn't know "Pedro" had shot her. Aoy's best ladyboy buddy. Pat Bar may not have quantity when it comes to ladyboys, but they sure have quality.

Comment

What do you mean by "Pat" bar? Do you mean High Boss?

Comment

Pat Bar (or Pat's Bar) is across the street from Hi Boss on Soi 6. Mostly GG's work there but also the lovely Aoy and Noi.

Comment

Hahaha....quite a picture! Congratulations PD!

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ May 04 2005,05:03)
                          Pat Bar (or Pat's Bar) is across the street from Hi Boss on Soi 6.  Mostly GG's work there but also the lovely Aoy and Noi.
                          Actually, they are on nearly opposite ends of the soi. Pat Bar is on the right coming from 2nd road, and only about a quarter of the way down the soi. Hi Boss would be on the left and about 2/3s of the way down going toward the beach.
                          Don't want to give an inexperienced guy the impression they are directly across from each other or even close to it, b/c they aren't.

Comment

Hi Boss also has a rear entrance on Soi 6/1 which can be useful if you have a girlfriend on Soi 6.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ May 04 2005,10:40)
                              Hi Boss also has a rear entrance on Soi 6/1 which can be useful if you have a girlfriend on Soi 6.  
                              Are you hinting to me old buddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X