Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody ever seen this girl in thailand?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever seen this girl in thailand?

This girl has always impressed me...but have never seen her in real life anywhere? Certainly not a regular...
    Attached Files

...another shot of her...
    Attached Files

Comment

OOHHHHHH YEAAHHHH!!!!!

Daddy Like
      randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

your right just absolutely stunning probably the first ladyboy that i wanted to spend more than a day with, the bad news is that about three years ago it was reported on "ladyboy-ladyboy com " that she was living with her thai boyfriend and she was helping him to raise his children, she's a true heart-breaker, sorry to be the bearer of bad news
        joep

Comment

That's just down right depressing though...after three years of taking care of some else's kids one might hope for a chance though 3 years is a long time of not being in the stream of things...too bad...and your absolutely right about her being a keeper, if she's as sweet as she looks...

Thanks for the reply joep!

Comment

wow, that second pic of her is pretty stunning-looking

Comment

She

Is

Freaking

Gorgeous.............!!!!!!!!!!

Now everybody knows what Smuttley wants.................

All together now!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME SEE HER COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ April 23 2005,05:57)
                Now everybody knows what Smuttley wants.................

All together now!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME SEE HER COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Quick Peek Into Smutts Bedroom.............
                RM.
                Attached Files
                ain't life grand

Comment

...just to wet the appetite so to speak it gets better...
                  Attached Files

Comment

...another...
                    Attached Files

Comment

...another...
                      Attached Files

Comment

...and last...but not least...definetly one very nice wahine as we say here in the islands....
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sweet Hula!!!!!!!!

You know waht smuttley likes!!!!!

And there is some "growing" potential there!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I saw her last week in Cascades. But she is not as beautifull as she s on the picture but she is pretty hot and seems to be very volunteer. Sorry I can't remember her name.

Comment

Originally posted by (filoubidou @ April 24 2005,13:58)
                              I saw her last week in Cascades. But she is not as beautifull as she s on the picture but she is pretty hot and seems to be very volunteer. Sorry I can't remember her name.
                              yeah I thought it was her! When I went into Cascade she was the first one to pounce on me... I was in there looking for Noon and I told her that but she didn't want to leave my side... then I got Noon and she wanted a drink too... turns out she's Noon's friend. So I bought her a drink too and then she kept trying to convince me to take her too with Noon. ... Noon was very open to that idea... and told me so but I didn't want her too.. shes hot looking but I didn't like the pushy attitude. Then on the way out she was asking for a tip! a tip for doing what??? I gave her 200B as we left... shit wrong thing to do! next time I was in there she was all over me again!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X