Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are several clubs in the cities of Rio and Sao Paolo. The debate will go on forever as to which city is better. I think Rio has a more eye candy effect be cause of the refusal to wear clothes. This is a picture that I took monday at a hot dog stand in The Lapa section of Rio. Just an average girl, what draws attention is her choice or lack of clothing. This is a typical Carioca that just started talking to me.
    Attached Files

Comment

Her name is Gabrielle, she looks to weigh aout 125 pounds. about 5 feet 3 inches tall without the stripper shoes.
      Attached Files

Comment

Gladys is another Good spirited Brazilian who deserves any success she garners.  Face altered to protect the Guilty.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 31 2005,13:26)
          Sweeeeeeet Asssss Those are ass shots I like!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but a trip to Brazil may be forthcoming someday!!!!!

just so beautiful ,would love to meet ?

Comment

Originally posted by
            a picture that I took monday at a hot dog stand in The Lapa section of Rio. Just an average girl
            Average!!!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

PTA1,

Great pics mate, keep um coming,...and that little white elastic band around her waist...

Comment

Some of these may be in the "Brazil anyone been there" thread.  Some of these girls are in the process of moving to Italy or Spain.  I took these During Carnaval this year.

Attached Files

Comment

Another average Carioca.

Comment

OK this is average.
                    Attached Files

Comment

OK, 1 more average.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (PimpThatAss1 @ May 07 2005,13:20)
                        Her name is Gabrielle, she looks to weigh aout 125 pounds. about 5 feet 3 inches tall without the stripper shoes.
                        Gabrielle looks beautiful. I don't recall seeing her on any of the travesti web sites and she definitely looks site worthy.
                        I'd love to see more of her if you got them. Someone needs to do a photo shoot of her for one of the Brazilian web sites.

Comment

I v'e made my choise...

My Webpage

Comment

There are many average and above average TGirls in Brazil.  I was in the process of trying to find a Japanese strip club in Rio.  A hotdog vendor was trying to give me directions when Gabrielle introduced herself because her Portuguese is a little easier to understand.

The goal is and has been the Japanese/Brazilian girls.  An Asian girl with a dark tan and a fat ass....

Comment

Originally posted by (PimpThatAss1 @ May 07 2005,13:18)
                              There are several clubs in the cities of Rio and Sao Paolo.  The debate will go on forever as to which city is better.  I think Rio has a more eye candy effect be cause of the refusal to wear clothes.  This is a picture that I took monday at a hot dog stand in The Lapa section of Rio.   Just an average girl,  what draws attention is her choice or lack of clothing.  This is a typical Carioca that just started talking to me.
                              I was there last year and I think as a tourist, Rio is the place to be, at least you can find people who can chat English. Sao is were most TS are... So if you are just looking for hot Brazilian shemales, go to Sao Paulo. I was planning to go there again this year but with their currency is getting way stronger against the Dollar, not sure it's worth it anymore!!

Comment

You are so right. Rio is very small compared to Sao Paulo, in fact most cities are small compared to SP. Rio is small enough so that no matter what your taste you can find the girl of your choice, and actually afford to eat a real dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X