• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic duo

the one on the right not my type,   , but the one on the left is pretty

Comment

Uh.......

Sorry Piggdogg.........not in the least.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Wow , the one on the Right is one of the most beautiful looking Ladyboys i have ever seen on the site, she is so feminine and sooay maak , real girl friend material!

Man i better get my ass back to phuket soon , she is so feminine!

rex

Comment

Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ June 02 2005,11:54)
          Wow , the one on the Right is one of the most beautiful looking Ladyboys i have ever seen on the site, she is so feminine and sooay maak , real girl friend material!

rex
          You might want to take those beer goggles off Rex

Comment

thought you had gone to bed Ozzie,

Dont knock her until you have tried her!

rex

Comment

How about Bobo's brown treat

Comment

Somebody wash that fuckin' thing QUICK! I was eating my breakfast cereal and almost lost it on that one!

Comment

Originally posted by (jockey @ June 01 2005,21:34)
                  Somebody wash that fuckin' thing QUICK!  I was eating my breakfast cereal and almost lost it on that one!  

More Brown Bobo Butt here  

http://asiants.com/members/05/jun_bobo/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ June 01 2005,18:54)

rex        
                    Totally agree. Bem has a small cock, but as for body, face and skin color, she is perfect to me. Her cock grows to decent size when hard, but not anywhere close to the Casanova hung ones.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ June 02 2005,09:46)
                      Originally posted by (rextcy26 @ June 01 2005,18:54)

rex        
                      Totally agree. Bem has a small cock, but as for body, face and skin color, she is perfect to me. Her cock grows to decent size when hard, but not anywhere close to the Casanova hung ones.three some is all i can think off.
                      three some i could handle that

Comment

hi im anew chatter but a long time viewr and while both of the ladies are lovely and maybe the one on the right is prettier I think the lady on the left is much more sensual and feminine looking who is she ?

Comment

Her name is Nun and she is located in Patong, on Koh Phuket.

Comment

I wish either of those two were on Koh Manhattan but charging Phuket prices!

Comment

Working...
                            X