Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate coated girls yummy!

Yummy Yummy! what do you think???

I was afraid to open this thread Bam, but it appears to be real chocolate!  Thank God!

Check out pic #5.  There is an illusion that the couch pillow is a giant phallus with quite a big dickhead!
    Does anyone else see what I'm talkng about or have I been drinking too much Jesus Juice?

Comment

Bam, now you are talking!

If you are interested I have some of their videos.
      Pls send me PM

Do not marry a Thai girl.
      Use for 3 days only!

Comment

WetHair and PigDog, you are the 2 guys on here that I can tell I'd get along very well with in Thailand. This is the 3 of us!  

Comment

Scarily I saw it straight away too, PigDogg!!! And I am not under the influence of anything!

Comment

looks like shit

Comment

Think you dont really enjoy looking at these fine ladyboys on this fine site as the "girls" here dont have a lil dangling chocolate- cream filled pretzel for us to drool after . think these "girls" dont belong on this fine forum. course thats the way I feel - the're nice but they have "something" missing - know what I MEAN ?

Comment

Originally posted by (hotmick @ June 05 2005,03:42)
                Think you dont really enjoy looking at these fine ladyboys on this fine site as the "girls" here dont have a lil dangling chocolate- cream filled pretzel for us to drool after . think these "girls" dont belong on this fine forum. course thats the way I feel - the're nice but they have "something" missing - know what I MEAN ?
                How about a Chocolate Cock?

Comment

Working...
                X