Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extremely rare footage.......full gallery coming soon.......video also

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 29 2005,01:16)
      I can never take all that, teacher!
      I Can, I Can!!!

Damn, I missed Kem when I was in town, but who is the Amazon? She has that "Ride me hard, and Hang me up wet" appeal about her.
      Po op! if we're ever in town together, I'll get her for you ...my treat! Maybe we can change your evil ways, you bad man.
      JaiDee, you guys deserve a friggin medal for this set.
      AWESOME
      randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

Other then the "covered" BJ.........great set JaiDee, can't wait to see the full set!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Mar. 29 2005,00:27)
          Yeah thats the kind of stuff I like to see more of!  

"Lesbian Ladyboys" with cocks fucking each other!
          YEAH! What he said!

Fucking amazing set! First time I had seen those!

If this doesn't make us all rich then I dunno what will!

Comment

FANTASTIC STUFF !!!

Who's the student ladyboy ? Great looker !

Bricktop

Comment

Hey, gettin' creative guys..... very cool!!!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 29 2005,12:27)
                we had her in a solo gallery about 6 months ago, her name is Kem; great kid!! funny as hell, works in Casanova with the amazon girl, whose name is Oh and tells me she is the 2nd largest girl in there 'behind' Talisha.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 29 2005,13:29)
                  Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 29 2005,12:27)
                  we had her in a solo gallery about 6 months ago, her name is Kem;  great kid!!  funny as hell, works in Casanova with the amazon girl, whose name is Oh and tells me she is the 2nd largest girl in there 'behind' Talisha.
                  Large is right ! Look at those arms . I would'nt want to meet " her " in a dark alley . It IS a great set tho .

Comment

Comment

Superb. Best investment ever subscribing to this site. Cool guys passing on their knowledge, no petty flaming and fighting (apart from some of Bricktops, but I actually find his rants pretty funny, since he doesnt have a go at me ), tons of fine looking LBs, and now this.

ATS crew, thank you

Comment

The white socks do it for me

dave...
                        Attached Files
                        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 30 2005,03:27)
                          FANTASTIC STUFF !!!      

Bricktop

Hell with the student..........I want to be disciplined by teacher!!!!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ Mar. 30 2005,00:43)
                            The white socks do it for me  

dave...
                            white socks are a must when you're getting rammed up the ass!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Mar. 29 2005,12:28)
                                extremely rare footage.......full gallery coming soon.......video also
                                JD, just saw the vids. Wondering if there will be more, with the girls dressed up? After seeing these pics, the school girl lezbo vids w/out the school girl outfits isn't enough.
                                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X