Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most beautiful blonde ts in the world?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most beautiful blonde ts in the world?

Okay, okay, she's NOT a ladyboy!!!

but I mean, PLEEEEEZZZZZEE, all I know is her photos say her name is Saskya and this little clip makes me weep!!! If anybody has contact info, maybe you'd share? Meanwhile...Enjoy...

http://www.sexmv.com/tranny0191z/10.mpg

ps
    I hope posting this link is okay, Stogie! I didn't even think about who owns it and shit. If it's a no-no, just tell me, but damn this girl is HOT! See ya back in LOS before year's end!

Comment

She's hot alright... (I wish I had a lot longer than 5 seconds to make sure though!)

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ June 11 2005,10:30)
        She's hot alright... (I wish I had a lot longer than 5 seconds to make sure though!)  
        hey stogie,
        go to the link i posted and delete out the "10" at the end, replacing it with any # 1 through 9 and you'll get to be teased for another 5 seconds. and then another. and then another. and then.....awwwwwwwww ANYBODY know where she lives? I'll go get her and bring her to Nana as a novelty act. Can you imagine.....ahhhhhhhh I'm imagining it now. She and Noon. She and Anney. She and me and Noon and Anney. She and....

Comment

Originally posted by (thaibound @ June 12 2005,04:42)
          Originally posted by (stogie bear @ June 11 2005,10:30)
          hey stogie,
          go to the link i posted and delete out the "10" at the end, replacing it with any # 1 through 9 and you'll get to be teased for another 5 seconds. and then another. and then another. and then.....awwwwwwwww ANYBODY know where she lives? I'll go get her and bring her to Nana as a novelty act. Can you imagine.....ahhhhhhhh I'm imagining it now. She and Noon. She and Anney. She and me and Noon and Anney. She and....        
          Or, you can just post the link:
          Link to the hot blonde LB.....
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Originally posted by
            Can you imagine.....ahhhhhhhh I'm imagining it now. She and Noon. She and Anney. She and me and Noon and Anney. She and....
            Yeah, I think we get the idea, mate!

(Thanks for the link, Wethair!)

Comment

Working...
            X