X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming your way, soon!

Just some of the girls on their way to your 'in box' soon!

...and many more besides!    

Just some of the girls on their way to your 'in box' soon!

Heuuum, guys?
    asianladyboysxxxxx.com is not a rival for you? Because I have also some pictures.

Hummm, that reminds me something I wanted to do yesterday... Ah, yes! I have a question : can you write the list of your "Friendly Sites", depending of Asian Ts Forum? Next time, a newbie like me would not mistake. Thaaaaat way, you could be sure every guy in here will have the respect of your procedures and rules deeply sticked.
    (OMG! Did I say that?)

Comment

http://asianladyboysxxx.com (One of ours!)

Also - One of ours - The CLUBHOUSE!

Basically any site that has a banner that leads to AsianTS.com on it is probably one of ours!

Don't worry - If you aren't sure then post the picture anyway. The worst that can happen is that one of the moderators will delete it! You won't get barred or banned for making a mistake!

Comment

Yeah! Stogie you are right. Many more goodies are comming.

I cannot wait for Karen and Gai. Both young cuties with natural breasts that look great on them.

Icey is hot too. Nice small boobies too.

Pang looks great in return. Her new rack and her dark tanned body are an awesome sight to see with her lovelly face, hair, and smile.
        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

If our friend Tslasia would only present herself in all HER glory guys here would be on the next flight to Bangkok. Ya gotta spend some time with her to appreciate how nice she is and to see for yourself her amazing body and her sexual appetite. Nice to see you back posting, last time I saw you it was up in the air.

Comment

I really like this photo of Kim.

Pissing shots are always welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X