X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture editing software

Hi, sorry for asking this question, but it has to do with a new thread I want to start which requires me to take separate pics and create one image.

Because this site doesn't allow multiple pics in a single post, I am looking for freeware software that can allow me to take two images and put them side by side and save as it as a single image.

For example, if I want to do a "Before and After" thread, I'd want the Before pic on the left, and the After pic right on the right, in the same image file.

Any suggestions for freeware software that can do this. Or tips how to do this with MS Paint would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Bring on the bitches!

Try Kazza, I downloaded Adobe and it's great, but make sure you have a anti virus because the site can send down some crap
    Attached Files

Comment

TWO Major Freeware you HAVE to install on your Computer (and ALSO two Big RIVALS of Photoshop) :

PIXIA

and

The Gimp

The Gimp is available for both Linux (my fave!) and Windose...

Enjoy!

Comment

The GIMP....just because its called THE GIMP.

and here is my new Linux Icon,
        Attached Files
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Corel Graphic Suite and Adobe Photoshop are the most common ..... lot's of help and litarature available.

But the most simple way, copy the pics in a WORD document and group them to one....simple & easy

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 10 2005,19:47)

Snick (cowboy);

You fucking fuck. Is she real? I'll pay you to make sure nobody gets her info but me!! Tell me she has her heart on ruining a gullible falang. Definitely ATS playmate of the year material. Hell, she's forever material
            randyman
            (Tar who?)
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 11 2005,08:43)
              (Tar who?)

Thats our lovable Mickey, always room for another photoshoot of Mickey.

I bought the 'Tux' (Penguin) T-Shirt months ago, but had to wait for the perfect model.

Comment

there's something about that pic I just like so much

Comment

Is it the Shirt ?
                  or the blanket ?
                  maybe the earings ?

My scenic use of background ?

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ July 11 2005,02:24)
                    Because this site doesn't allow multiple pics in a single post, I am looking for freeware software that can allow me to take two images and put them side by side and save as it as a single image.
                    To get back on track...

Instead of going to the trouble of installing and learning new software, why don't you simply upload the pictures to the internet (there are plenty of free sites that allow you to do this) and link them here using the 'Image' button?

The code below is for the two images posted underneath it...

Code Sample
                    [IMG]http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/images/2005/July1/Lisa1643GOTM.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/images/2005/midjune/pics/GigiGOTM.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I hope this helps and I am looking forward to your 'before & after' shots!

Stogie Bear

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 11 2005,09:23)
                      Is it the Shirt ?
                      or the blanket ?
                      maybe the earings ?

My scenic use of background ?
                      Man, if there was ever a LB in need of SRS, it's that one!!!! My god, I thought you were demonstrating a way to ruin a perfectly good pic of a GG, she's so hot.
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 11 2005,09:58)
                        Originally posted by (Randyman @ July 11 2005,08:43)
                        (Tar who?)

Thats our lovable Mickey, always room for another photoshoot of Mickey.

I bought the 'Tux' (Penguin) T-Shirt months ago, but had to wait for the perfect model.
                        My god! I cannot beleive how good she looks in your piccy snick, 10 outta 10, next time im over there i will look her up now, its amazing as i have been with a few girls featured on the site and the difference in some of them is amazing, most i find look better in the flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 11 2005,06:47)

Ahhhhh, Snick, you are terrible. I need to fill my HD more with her pics, now... Ahahahah!

I need to know more of this beauty : name, location, age, LTR or one-night?, pics?, vids?, mensurations?....

PS : Tux is certainly happy to erm lay on her body, now....  

Comment

For the record: The model is Mickey originally from Chiang Mai , who was featured in December
                            http://www.asian-ts.com/members/04/d...key/index.html

She is now working at Cascades, and is a great girl. Always smiling, fun to be with, no attitude. You want to be stranded on a deserted Island for a week ?, this is the girl.

04-665-5260

Comment

• Working...
                              X