Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by
    tong in sept 2003 gallery,
    I suggest you check out Tong now. She lost some weight after those pics, and looks a LOT better recently. You can find her freelancing outside Nana, or regularly at Orchard Towers in Spore
    Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ July 11 2005,18:57)
      Originally posted by
      Ahhhh! Oooooooh!
      Stogie, you're my buddy! I like this splendid body....
      More! More!
      Stogie - You are such a tease. You just KNOW that someone is going to react like that!
      Yeah, but I did put up the link, but I think he missed it. Oh well... here it is again...

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/kuixmas2003.htm

Comment

Originally posted by
        This girl for example...she is almost 2m tall and shes huge... very big...very very very big... but despite her appearence shes just sweet as a candy
        ....and? Who/where is she?
        Mister Arse

Comment

Oh, wow! Stogie, she's really beautiful!

Comment

' did not missed the link... That's WHY I was so enthousiastic...
            Miam-miam-miam! More pics on my HD. *evil grin* Gneheheheheee!

Comment

Why she hiding her cock?

Comment

Stogie, you lucky, lucky bastard!        Kui was one of the girls that drew me to pay for my yearly  subscription here. I must have clicked the link to her shoot 100 times before I found out that she had been removed by request. If you guys didn't put out such an outstanding product I would have been one p.o.-ed s.o.b., but I forgave you all once I got a look at all the site had to offer! Still, can't help being even a little more jealous of you after seeing these great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by (Gordo68 @ July 15 2005,18:07)
                  Stogie, you lucky, lucky bastard!        Kui was one of the girls that drew me to pay for my yearly  subscription here. I must have clicked the link to her shoot 100 times before I found out that she had been removed by request.
                  It might be a stupid question, but why were her picks removed?

Also in reguards to the thread I'd like to quote Fez from "That 70's Show"
                  Fez: "Oh Eric it does not matter. Fez likes them big. Fez like them tall. Fez likes them small. Fez likes them all!"

Comment

The more skinny, the better!
                    Do not marry a Thai girl.
                    Use for 3 days only!

Comment

Working...
                    X