Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marc would say, "yes, that can be arranged".

And then, And then, And then

Along came Bam

Comment

and notice the lube sparkling around her puckerhole!

Comment

Nice pics Bam. I been there once also but thought they had a no camera rule? Hope it has changed cause I need to go back. When I was there had to have been my greatest GG experince ever. If any of you have never been it is worth the time and money you definatly get what you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ July 23 2005,22:00)
          Yup, forthose photos you better have tipped well!  

Was an amazing Forum, guys would say can I do X, Y, and Z with XYZ being the most outrageous stuff maginable and Marc would say, "yes, that can be arranged".  
          I remember one request that some crazy German guy had on the Eden forum...

He was requesting to fulfill his rape fantasy of hunting a girl down who's dressed as school girl.... raping her ass with a 'gun' to her head! and then pissing in her face when he was done.

Marc's only comment... "yes, that can be arranged.. see you soon"

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ July 24 2005,09:06)
            Nice pics Bam. I been there once also but thought they had a no camera rule? Hope it has changed cause I need to go back. When I was there had to have been my greatest GG experince ever. If any of you have never been it is worth the time and money you definatly get what you pay for.
            I took those pics in Feb 2003. About a month later photos were band... I went back the next night and Marc had his laptop computer on and was showing Cookie something on the
            dexterhorn.com forum. She was upset about it... she didn't tell me what but I only know it was this site that caused the banning of taking photos at Eden's because I saw the URL in Marc's browser. I know Cookie didn't allow photos of her and I respected that but it seems some other guys didn't and had posted them up at dexterhorn.com and Dex himself was being a prick to Marc about it all.

http://www.dexterhorn.com/discus/mes...tml?1116105388

Comment

Working...
            X