Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How could I watch the videos on the lady-homepage?
    Julia
    sex change - a thing that makes life better!

Comment

The group LADY is planning to release a nude photo album. What's unclear to me is if the photos are going to be released only for mobile phones or as a book. Naturally, I will be getting a copy of the book, if possible. ;-)

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/ht...505290001.html
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

POL, nice to see you're still posting in here.

I'm of mixed minds regarding a nude of these three. I think they're hot, especially the youngest one (but then, I thought Baby Spice was hot too). But I usually want to when I see a post op's crotch. They alway look messed up.

I'll just look at the ones with their bottoms on, and pretend they're not chopped
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Totally awesome. These are some tough LBs. I lived in Korea for 1.5 years. It was nigh on impossible to find a LB there, and if you did, it was like the US at $250 USD a crack . This Lady idea is just fantastic Korean marketing. I hope they make it huge. This is the kind of thing that can change a lot of people's views of LBs.

Comment

You are definately right on Ziggy

The best thing about living in Korea right now is I'm a $300-350 and 4 hour plane trip from LOS

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Transgender Band to Release Nude Photo Album

http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/2246/2005-6-1/[email protected]
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

You know I was reading the military community newspaper that lists all the activities that have occured over the past few weeks and this band actually played on post the last couple of weeks when I was back in the states on vacation!!!!!!

I really wonder how many GIs were lusting after these babes without realizing that they were post-op trannies!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have been here for that!!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ June 06 2005,19:16)
                  You know I was reading the military community newspaper that lists all the activities that have occured over the past few weeks and this band actually played on post the last couple of weeks when I was back in the states on vacation!!!!!!    

I really wonder how many GIs were lusting after these babes without realizing that they were post-op trannies!!!!!!!!  

I wish I would have been here for that!!!!!  

I bet word spread pretty quickly.

Damn, the incentives they give for guys to sign up for the Army!

Next thing you know, there'll be R&R in Thailand!

Too bad I 4F'd when I tried to sign up years ago.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Pop into Seoul on your way to Bejing POL and we'll go hunting "Lady" together!!!!!!!!

If we can't find them then I'll take you to Club Madrid that is ran by a couple of gorgeous Posties for ya........

Comment

Hey Smuttley,

I'm in BJ now, and trying to find out the airfare to Seoul. On the other hand, I think I'd like to know the fare to BKK. Most of the American travel search sites are shit for finding fares in the Orient. Got any recommendations?

Btw, how easy is it to find "Lady" performances? Do you speak Korean???

Comment

I found a few on www.bookingbuddy.com POL and they range from $743.00 to $788.00.

Sorry man I really don't read Korean and only speak enough to get me in trouble, but I'm sure we can find where they are playing some way.

Let me know you can pm for any assistance.

Comment

Post-Op......if you're out there check this out.........tonight Kimchee Sweetheart was watching the Korean answer to Entertainment Tonight  and they were interviewing your girls!!!!!!!!!!  

It seems, at least the way it was explained to me that one of the band who hasn't been chopped (2 of the 3 are chopped and one isn't according to Kimchee Sweetheart) was getting harrassed by the military about his/her mandatory service.     ......at any rate I don't think it has came to a conclusion yet but she is fighting it by stating that she is mentally a female.......

I'll tell you guys POL knows how to pick them these ladies are incredibly sexy....they showed a video of them after the interview and they can not only dance but are rather good vocals as well  

At any rate the fight continues for 1/3rd of "Lady"

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ June 29 2005,17:33)
                            Post-Op......if you're out there check this out.........tonight Kimchee Sweetheart was watching the Korean answer to Entertainment Tonight  and they were interviewing your girls!!!!!!!!!!  

It seems, at least the way it was explained to me that one of the band who hasn't been chopped (2 of the 3 are chopped and one isn't according to Kimchee Sweetheart) was getting harrassed by the military about his/her mandatory service.     ......at any rate I don't think it has came to a conclusion yet but she is fighting it by stating that she is mentally a female.......

I'll tell you guys POL knows how to pick them these ladies are incredibly sexy....they showed a video of them after the interview and they can not only dance but are rather good vocals as well  

At any rate the fight continues for 1/3rd of "Lady"

Hey pal,

Thanks for the info. I didn't get to see your note till now. I wonder if this is online. Can you fill in more details?

As for 3 members - there are actually 4. I wonder if they did the interview before the 4th was added. I'm surprised one is pre-op. Everything else seems to indicate that all have had the chop - I've even seen the years the operations occurred in. Possibly the 4th member didn't have the chop - I can't recall seeing a year for her op. Hehehe, it's so funny to use the word "member" in this context.

As for my gal picking skills - it's not hard... Just avoid the British. ;-) (See my "nasty posties" thread somewhere on this board, if you don't get the joke.)

Comment

Could anybody help me to save the videos on my Computer?

Maybe I lost this knowledge during my sex change surgery...

Thanks
                              Julia
                              Julia
                              sex change - a thing that makes life better!

Comment

Originally posted by (postop_girl @ July 24 2005,22:34)
                                Could anybody help me to save the videos on my Computer?

Maybe I lost this knowledge during my sex change surgery...

Thanks
                                Julia
                                Julia,
                                You look very nice in that black dress. Do you have any larger photos of you in the same dress (and maybe some without it!)?
                                I'm your fan,
                                Gabe

Comment

Working...
                                X