Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snick's girlfriend

This cute Pattaya girl is Snick's new girlfriend

hands off, he has claimed her all for himself!!
    Attached Files

pretty cute eh? and no attitude at all from what I understand

you are a lucky guy, Snicker!
    Attached Files

Comment

Obviously there is a story here, and I will reprint it here, slightly abridged.

And anyone can have her, although after you read this you'll think twice
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Now let me tell you about my HORRIBLE night. Its 11pm and I head over to Jenny Star - more for a drink then for a pickup. I'm there for a bit when XXXXX comes over to sit with me. You remember XXXXX, you said Wow when you saw her last time and I reminded you she used to work at KC3.

Well, she sits next to me, yadda, yadda, then she says business slow - I don't cum in 3 days. I go with you I cum Tsunami. For whatever reason that line worked with me, and a I'm agreeable to taking her.

I've had good and bad experiences at Jenny Star, so I ask her how much. She says "2000 Short time, same Bangkok". I'm not even sure if I said anything or just stared at her, but the price quickly fell from 2000 to 1000, and I said OK.
        Now we walk back to my hotel, we walk 100 yards and she says
        "look nice Bikini, you buy for me and I look sexy for you."
        My reply, "I want to see you naked"
        200 Yards later, "Look, nice stuffed animal, you buy for me"
        "No"
        100 yards later,"Look more Stuffed animal, my relative come next week, I buy for them - my money"
        She looks around, and then asks "you buy this one for me ?"
        I just keep walking, I'm seriously considering calling the whole thing off. I don't and it of course gets worse.
        "Why you pay me 1000, not 1500"
        "Because thats what we agreed in the bar"
        We get back to the hotel after a few more choruses of "why you not pay me 1500"

Finally we get to bed, and it is the worst - she does absolutely everything to make sure its a "bad fit". Eventually I just had her lie down on her chest and pin her down. Its a pretty bad time.

I'll skip the details - since nothing exciting happens. I'm so glad when its time for her to go, after a couple more lines of "why you no pay 1500" follow. Then she asks when I come back to see her again, I say I'll be back in a month but I will be busy working. She then says
        "When you come back, bring me souvenir from Bangkok....Perfume"

If I had a baseball bat in my room at that point I would have taken a swing at her head that would have sent it flying to the far end of Walking Street.

And that was my night.

[ name withheld for obvious reasons ]

Comment

LOL........... read my new thread in the ladyboy section............ it was based on this story but it has also happened to me a couple times [and thankfully only a couple times]. the worst one ever was the girl who made me pre-pay before sex; where are all the good baseball bats when you need them?

Comment

Wow...that's was bad. But I'm sure it happnes all the time! They shouldn't give any "licence-to-fuck" to those girls!
            Well snick, as revenge, if you have her pic naked, you could always make miracles with your new photoshop and shrink all her attributes!!
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Snick, I'm confused. To clarify, was that story about the girl whose pic's JD posted in this thread?
              Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I cum Tsunami...
                What a classic.....Snick,,that was so fucking funny...

BK

Comment

the price changing seems to be more common now than in the past when i first strated coming to thailand the price was the price and i don't ever remember hagling about the cost again but on my last two trips i experienced the same thing one agreed price then once in the room why you no pay me.....
                  last november i was coming out of the nana hotel seen a darling who was no pro but looked like she was looking for some extra spending money we agreed to 1000 bt for short time but as soon as the pants came off " if you give me 1500 bt i can go home" i said it looks like you will be going back out to the parking lot then, the next twenty minutes were nothing short of her her being a pain in the butt i couldn't wait to get rid of her
                  j.p

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali-Ken @ July 30 2005,08:17)

I cum Tsunami...
                    What a classic.....Snick,,that was so fucking funny...

BK
                    The real Tsunami comes when she pees in your face!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (fancylighters @ July 30 2005,08:05)
                      Snick, I'm confused. To clarify, was that story about the girl whose pic's JD posted in this thread?
                      Yes - thats the girl - and JD's twisted sense of humor refering to her as my 'Girlfriend'

I think I need to get a T-Shirt made.

I Cum Tsunami

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 29 2005,22:41)
                        Originally posted by (fancylighters @ July 30 2005,08:05)
                        Yes - thats the girl - and JD's twisted sense of humor refering to her as my 'Girlfriend'

I think I need to get a T-Shirt made.

I Cum Tsunami
                        Er, uh that wouldn't be some of your "Tsunami" in your avatars cheek would it Snick??
                        randyman
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Sensational, too good to be true!!! Snick, sorry but I've to borrow that line....

Cheers,
                          MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (joepenos @ July 30 2005,08:37)

the price changing seems to be more common now than in the past when i first strated coming to thailand the price was the price and i don't ever remember hagling about the cost again but on my last two trips i experienced the same thing one agreed price then once in the room why you no pay me.....
                            last november i was coming out of the nana hotel seen a darling who was no pro but looked like she was looking for some extra spending money we agreed to 1000 bt for short time but as soon as the pants came off " if you give me 1500 bt i can go home" i said it looks like you will be going back out to the parking lot then, the next twenty minutes were nothing short of her her being a pain in the butt i couldn't wait to get rid of her
                            j.p
                            Hmm..this is BAD sign
                            I've seen things like that happening allover (Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, etc) in the prostitution industriy as well as in other freelance jobs, typical are the taxi drivers.
                            When they start to happen they soon spread as an oil slick.
                            I've not encountered so far any GG or LB behaving like that, but it's also true that I don't live in BKK and my experience it's limited to those few times I go there.
                            Hope this trend will not catch up because it could really spoil the mood... I experienced that in Philippines
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Wow, that's too bad to hear that. She was one of my dream list of models to try on my next trip. But I think I'll have to scratch her off the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X