X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many pics?

I'm curious how many LB and GG pics people have sitting on their HDs...

I'll be the first to fess up.  A quick count seems to indicate that I have about 28,000 pics and videos, or about 15 GB.  Of these, at least 4500 (370 MB) are LB pics (and videos).  Of these, I would be surprised if there are more than 50 of them that are pics of pre-ops.    Since there are many thousands of unsorted pics, I would guess I have about 5,000 post-op pics & vids.

There are fewer vids for LBs than for some of the GGs I like, and they're usually smaller, lower quality. In comparison, for one Japanese model, I have about 2000 files, totalling 4GB.

Okay, back to work now.
    0-1000 pics: I get what I need online
    0%
    1000-5000 pics: A starter collection
    0%
    5000-10000 pics: Okay, I'm a collector
    0%
    10k - 20k: Been at this for awhile, and I search for pics
    100.00%
    20k - 50k: I'm a pic whore
    0%
    50k - 100k: I do this for a living
    0%
    100k+: My name is Stogie
    0%
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Sorry POL but I have to say zero and I clean up perodically to make sure

Since I'm not the only one "accessing" my computer I keep it rather low key.........even though my sites and documents are password protected

Now if we were to get into yahoo groups and sites I go to that would be different

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I'd say I have about 20 pics.

I used to haver no videos but now in order to watch avideo I have to download it first. I suppose I could reload my media player but i'm concerned I could screw up and not be able to see anything.

Comment

I used to collect reams of them. It's surprising how little they do for you when it's your job.

Comment

I got a zillion, I have no idea really since I copied most of them to an external Hard Disk - locked that in my safe - and haven't accessed it in months.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 05 2005,10:36)
            I used to collect reams of them. It's surprising how little they do for you when it's your job.  
            Yeah, Stogie, I knew you'd have little use. What with living in Thailand and surrounded by flesh... But, you gotta have some storage of all those Clubhouse pics, arts pics, work pics, and so on.

Smuttley has a good point - for many of us, keeping loads of pics around can lead to problems later. I'm thinking of using some kind of encryption system, but I'm not sure how I'd do it or how easy it would be to navigate folders afterward.

Any thoughts, folks?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

An interesting result of this little attempt to take inventory has revealed that I'm missing at least one data DVD with a set of pics. It makes me wonder what else has gone missing.

Still no word from you guys on keeping your photos secure?

Comment

I have about 100 pics and 20 video clips. They are on a virtual drive which is encrypted using PGP (Pretty good privacy). You can easily find this to download.

Would recommend that everyone use some form of encryption for personal stuff, you never know who is checking up on you.

I sleep easier knowing that no one can get at my stuff, even if the PC is seized and some expert spends 6 months, he will never hack PGP as long as you use a good password.

My password is "i love jai dee and asian ts" but dont tell anyone, ok?

Comment

I have almost two CD's full of pics and videos of transexuals. Man, I just love them. They are simply masterpieces, sculpted for pure pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                  X