• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gitar says hi

More Phun
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

From the waist up, anyhow, who is this?

Is G(u)itar her name? Cascades girl? Looks very familiar, again from the waist up

P

Comment

Like to see her cock when it gets hard!

Comment

I post about her in trip reports a few weeks ago and I can tell you ,she is a beautifull and very tender girl,and her cock may be not so big in reality,its work ver

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ July 31 2005,21:42)
          More Phun
          You are indeed great with these pics modifications

Hmm..shoulkd I send you a pic of myself naked so that you could "alter" it so that I can post in AFF or other similar hunting website??

Juz kidding!!
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I'm getting better. This may be my best in that it is "almost" believable.

Comment

Originally posted by (obelikz @ Aug. 01 2005,07:52)
              I post about her in trip reports a few weeks ago and I can tell you ,she is a beautifull and very tender girl,and her cock may be not so big in reality,its work ver
              I knew I had seen her somewhere! I spent about an hour just talking to her in Cascades a few weeks back.

Stogie was enamored with the hard bodied cabaret queen at Cascades, but I had eyes only for Gitar.

She changed her hairdo (has blue streaks now),which threw me off.

Sweet girl - seems she would have potential as a GF if someone wanted to go down that road.

She seemed quite uncomfortable with the whole take-out/barfine scene, but it might be a bit of an act. Seemed sincere, but who knows?

Doesn't speak English, though, so you had better get your Thai skills going!

Yes, mamasan pushed her hard as a new girl, though she indeed has been dancing for a few months now.

Kind of bummed to see her here, frankly. So goes the illusion!

Comment

Sorry, I had my orders.
                Commandant JD had seen her and dispatched me to take her pictures immediately.

She changes her hair weekly from what I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 03 2005,15:15)
                  She changes her hair weekly from what I have seen.
                  Oh well, gotta share the riches, I guess.

She is in hairdressing school now, so I suppose that explains the frequent hair changes.

I hesitate to ask, with the illusion destroyed and everything (
                  ) - does a vid follow?

Comment

Working...
                  X