spent a lot of time with this girl last winter..... yummmm
    Attached Files

Tomcat knows this one also....gives great BJ's....full gallery on the 15th
    Attached Files

Comment

MIAMMM! J'ai faim!
      (translation) YUMMMM! I'm hungry

Comment

This one is stunning. Looks very Japanese. I thought I bought her a drink at Obsessions but it could have been another girl.
        brock landers

Comment

I have been with Nut at least 10 times and she is a good friend of mine now.... very pleasant and fun.  This is the girl I said this to; "If you wait until you turn 21 I will pay for half of your SRS operation" , just in an effort to make her think it over for another 3 years; she is 18 now.

she thinks for a second and looks at me with all seriousness and says "Oh, I can't wait THAT long!"

I would say within the year it will be gone........she is one of the most popular girl at the cascades bar  and probably has 75% of it saved right now.

Comment

Totally great girl. She's one of the few with a permanent smile, totally great in bed, and always thankful for your money. A1. I've been with her too about 10 times and was always enjoyed every minute. Wish all girls were like her, and I hope you run out of money JaeDee. Her dick is wonderful too!

Comment

"would say within the year it will be gone........she is one of the most popular girl at the cascades bar and probably has 75% of it saved right now. "

Sweeeeet
              brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 03 2005,10:01)
                Wish all girls were like her, and I hope you run out of money JaeDee. Her dick is wonderful too!
                wait a second, Ziggy..... my offer made to her was completely safe because I knew it was impossible for her to wait the 3 years to have her SRS operation, she wants it NOW! and of course I refuse to have anything to do with that, I don't agree with post-op procedures. My theory was that if she could wait 3 years I would be happy to pay for half, and maybe by that time she would change her mind but I am sure it will be gone long before that.

Brock, I didn't know you liked posties?

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 03 2005,11:01)
                  "would say within the year it will be gone........she is one of the most popular girl at the cascades bar  and probably has 75% of it saved right now. "

Sweeeeet
                  As of last week, she had moved to Temptations. Not sure if it is a temporary move or not.

Her great ass stands out when she dances. Very feminine.

The #s of men she is w/seems to be affecting her somewhat. I liked to talk to her more before her stardom. But that is the way it often goes.

Comment

the Cascades Mamasan Tak told me in May that she was the number one ladyboy in that bar for that month, surpassing Noon. she is extremely cute and has an infectious smile, guys seem to really like her. I know I do! I took her and my favorite sweetheart away together in April for 4 days and we had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                    X