X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean star harisu

Many of you know the famous Korean Pop star Harisu (not "Hairy Sue"). She is post-op stunner now. I once saw a photo or two of her as a pre-op. They were defintely from some LB site shoot. I was wondering if anyone had any Harisu pre-op photos they like to post. I think photos with her equipment at full staff would be best!

Not sure Flynn but I think if you do a search that Post-Op Lover has posted pics of her before on the site.

Doesn't seem like that long ago either..........

But I'm pretty sure they were of her as a post-op

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I never seen a Pre-Op photo of her, sure would like to
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

This is the link for Harisu's photos that were on the forum before.

Harisu ATS Forum

Yes, she is gorgeous, but then the new Lady band members are also stunning! It is unlikely those are true preop photos of Harisu - she had her SRS when she was 19. I have seen a few around in the past and they were certainly faked. Also the ad that claims Harisu is working in Amsterdam Club Sarita's is clearly not true. If you check the stats by Harisu's misspelled name, it says she is 175 cm, 70 kg, 32c-27-34, but on her official site she is 168 cm, 49 kg, and is 35-24-35. This is a link for a bit more of her history - by the way she is getting 100 million Korean Won (98,000 USD) for each of a series of 3 TV ads promoting feminine hygiene pads in Korea! Unlikely she is a p4p girl.

Harisu

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks for the photo tip, but I would still like to see some of her as a pre-op.

Comment

Go to www.cliphoto.com/social/harisu.htm

You will find links to many photos and vdeos of her!
            Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Working...
            X