X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you horny ?

Last Night at Cascades (with a minor alteration)
    Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

You got any other shots taken in Cascade? Be a nice idea if ATS could do a shoot in there like you did at Cocktails & Dreams. This way we can see all the lovely girls who are presently working in there... this I'd love to see

Comment

What about a webcam?

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Aug. 10 2005,11:49)
        What about a webcam?  

MK
        Wow..that's an idea..interactive "directly from Cascade" can chat webcam with the girls from home
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The most we ever got was when Snick snapped off 20 or so from there; that was a while ago though, Noon had no tits! send up whatever you have from last night please Snick, or send them to Stogie for the clubhouse.

The rule is "no photos" in there and all the LB clubs but the mamasan there knows we send them a lot of business and likes the website and knows Snick does freelance work here so she allows it.

Comment

they are so slim !! jealous !

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 10 2005,19:10)
              The rule is "no photos" in there and all the LB clubs but the mamasan there knows we send them a lot of business and likes the website and knows Snick does freelance work here so she allows it.
              Yeah it's a no photos allowed rule in most all bars... so to see any photos from Cascade or any LB bar for that matter is truly a special treat and something you just can't get enough of. Also makes me feel like I'm there and you just can't help but really want to be there looking at them hot bodies all over, getting shit faced, and partying with them all night long.

Photo,

Noon... dance baby dance!
              Attached Files

Comment

I only took two photos last night, the mamsan had okay'd it - but the Obsession staff kept telling me to stop and it wasn;t worth the hassle.

I might try again saturday, supposedly there will be a LOT of girls there that night.

Funny thing I just noticed. These two photos were shot over 6 months apart...BUT THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME OUTFITS..hope they got washed sometime
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

number 14 need a bigger bra

or, preferably, smaler tits?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 10 2005,21:18)
                    number 14 need a bigger bra

or, preferably, smaler tits?
                    Yeah she sure does have big enough silicone tits

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 10 2005,21:46)
                      These two photos were shot over 6 months apart...BUT THEY ARE WEARING THE SAME OUTFITS..hope they got washed sometime  
                      On Ebay the outfits would go for 1000 baht washed, but 4000 baht unwashed!

Comment

Working...
                      X