X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy from bridget jones: the edge of reason

Ok I finally watched Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason  and liked the parts in Thailand.. but I really had a laugh at the comment Hugh Grant makes about the girl he was with last night

"She was a very nice Thai girl.... that turned out to be a very nice Thai boy"

This chick he had in the hotel room was really hot so I just looked her up on the IMDB. He name is "Ting-Ting Hu ....  Thai Prostitute" Not sure if she's really was a Ladyboy but who knows?
    still she looked very cute as the "Thai Prostitute"  

Ting-Ting Hu,
    Thai Ladyboy Prostitute
    Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
    Attached Files

She looks chinese and so is her name.

( interesting fact. Thais of Chinese ancestry were in the past required to adopt thai names )
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 13 2005,20:42)
      She looks chinese and so is her name.

( interesting fact. Thais of Chinese ancestry were in the past required to adopt thai names )
      Indeed..and so in Indonesia chinese had to do that.
      In Thailand, for what I know, you can spot the chinese origin of someone by how long usually the family name is. In general tend to be the longest and complicated ones, things like Booncharoenkarn, Tinsutisunlook and so on..
      Original Thai family names tend to be quite short and simple.
      While in Indonesia you will see only the name and the family name it's just the initial, like Johnny T. could be Johnny Tung or Johnny Tsang or whatever starting with T.
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I almost fell off my couch when I was watching that movie {with our model Vicky} and Hugh Grant said that line; she didn't get it of course. She didn't see the irony in watching a mainstream movie which mentions Thai ladyboys, while having a Thai ladyboy lying down right next to you.

The actual line was more like; {fighting in the water fountain with the other Brit, who had accused him of sleeping with Bridget on Phi Phi} "I didn't sleep with Bridget, I spent that night with a beautiful Thai lady ....[pause].... who turned out to be a beautiful Thai boy".

I had to re-wind ..twice..... to make sure I heard that right

Comment

Well we all know Hugh Grant in real life likes being with prostitutes... so he must have loved going to Thailand to do this movie.. I'm sure he had some Thai action behind the cameras! No way a guy like Hugh could go to LOS and not get laid by a beautiful Thai lady ....[pause].... who turned out to be a beautiful Thai boy

Hugh Grant was arrested June 27, 1995 for his solicitation of Divine Brown's oral services. This is his mugshot taken that date. Ironically, the arrest boosted both Grant's and Brown's careers.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X