X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking lb pics

I'm impressed with some of the personal photos I see here and I would like to get some of my own. However, the past the few times I asked my girl for some photos, whether nude or action, I was politely refused. Any secret to getting a LB to let you snap some hot photos of her?

Also, I've had the same problem getting two LB's to get it on together. Any secret to convincing two to do that?

Originally posted by (Flynn @ Aug. 05 2005,10:26)
    I'm impressed with some of the personal photos I see here and I would like to get some of my own. However, the past the few times I asked my girl for some photos, whether nude or action, I was politely refused. Any secret to getting a LB to let you snap some hot photos of her?  

Also, I've had the same problem getting two LB's to get it on together. Any secret to convincing two to do that?      
    Some would say all it takes is more baht. For many this may be true.

I have never paid the girl any extra for taking her pictures but I some I have had to convince that they are for personal use only. Also I have many pictures that I will never post on the forum or anywhere eles as I have been asked by the girls to not put on the internet, and I will respect that request from those who make it.

I think if you treat them well and particularly when you get a half decent reputation amongst the girls for doing so, it becomes easier to get pictures.

Comment

Well, that's what it almost always comes down to --the baht.

And to think, I used to think it was buy them enough drinks and sweet talk 'em and they do anything, but it really is the bucks.

But I'm sure not a good negotiator when the ole dick is hard!

Comment

Originally posted by (Flynn @ Aug. 04 2005,11:26)
        You could try asking mamasan which girls might be up for it and then picking one and letting her pick a friend. Most LB's I've spoke to are not into other LB's .... too lesbo for them

Too old to die young!

Comment

MORE BAHT HELPS,AND TELL THEM IT`S SO YOU WONT FORGET THEM WHEN YOU RETURN HOME AND YOU WILL SHOW YOUR FRIENDS HOW SEXY SHE LOOKS AND THEY WILL WANT TO COME TO LOS TO SEE HER? I KNOW IT`S CRUEL BUT IT SOMETIMES WORKS.   DAZ.

Comment

well, obviously this is not a problem for me!  The girls all pretty much know me by now and it has gotten to the point I don't even have to bother asking anymore, I just make a few appointments with girls I know and they send their friends over at a given time later on, or I just call the girls in my cell fone or on "the grid".

for tourists I am sure it is a bit more difficult but naturally $$$ always speaks best for you. If a girl is coming home with you for say {X} baht, tell her you will kick in an extra 500 or 1000 for 30 or 40 snaps of her.  But like Ozzie says, re-assure her that they will not apear on the internet, especially if they involve sexual favors. If the girl you has chosen already appears here or on one of our competitors, I am sure she will not mind as long as she is shown in a favorable light.

HEY ALLSTAR, HOW 'BOUT TURNING OFF YOUR 'CAPS' LOCK?

hee hee

Comment

Before I started doing this semi-professionally I would just tell the girl I wanted to take some pics for my private use and would not share them ( and I haven't ).

Most agreed, a few would only agree to non-nudes, and less than 10% said no. ( One told me no nudes, her Mom surfs the internet all the time )

I never paid extra to take photos, but we are only talking 10 or so shots here, not 100+.

If you take photos outside a Cabaret or on Soi Bangla you are expected to pay.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 08 2005,01:32)
                well, obviously this is not a problem for me!  The girls all pretty much know me by now and it has gotten to the point I don't even have to bother asking anymore, I just make a few appointments with girls I know and they send their friends over at a given time later on, or I just call the girls in my cell fone or on "the grid".

for tourists I am sure it is a bit more difficult but naturally $$$ always speaks best for you. If a girl is coming home with you for say {X} baht, tell her you will kick in an extra 500 or 1000 for 30 or 40  snaps of her.  But like Ozzie says, re-assure her that they will not apear on the internet, especially if they involve sexual favors. If the girl you has chosen already appears here or on one of our competitors, I am sure she will not mind as long as she is shown in a favorable light.

HEY ALLSTAR, HOW 'BOUT TURNING OFF YOUR 'CAPS' LOCK?

hee hee
                sorry for using my"CAPS LOCK"only been a member 3 months ? is it not the done thing ? i asume its like farting at a wedding or something?   Daz.

Comment

Originally posted by
                  sorry for using my"CAPS LOCK"only been a member 3 months ? is it not the done thing ? i asume its like farting at a wedding or something?
                  Using CAPS is like shouting and is just an internet protocol thing.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 08 2005,05:52)
                    One told me no nudes, her Mom surfs the internet all the time
                    Hilarious!!!

MK
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

It must be the big monster I have that satisfies the ladies, but I've taken about more than 5000 photos of LBs nude without paying! Pretty much every girl I've seen I have some photos, and for a few I have hundreds, never posted of course, as I didn't ask permission. However, I'm finding that if you can't post, what's the point really, other than going back over old memories.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 12 2005,20:46)
                        It must be the big monster I have that satisfies the ladies, but I've taken about more than 5000 photos of LBs nude without paying! Pretty much every girl I've seen I have some photos, and for a few I have hundreds, never posted of course, as I didn't ask permission. However, I'm finding that if you can't post, what's the point really, other than going back over old memories.
                        ziggy, feel free to post your own photos. We can always later remove anything you want if there is a problem... so don't worry mate

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 13 2005,17:10)
                          Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 12 2005,20:46)
                          ziggy, feel free to post your own photos. We can always later remove anything you want if there is a problem... so don't worry mate

Actually, this is brilliant. Well, I hope there's posties in the lot.

I know I got started late in asking LBs if I could take pics. I was a bit naive at first, but have photo'd about half of them.

I found that most are happy to prance around and model if you tell them you'd like to take their picture. Now, it's not so easy to get kinky photos, but who knows whom you'll meet and how they're feeling that night.
                          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                          X