X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austrian lb wins beauty pagent

Judges unanimously voted this LB beauty queen, at the Miss Marksman pagent in Austria before she revealed her gender change.

Before:

After:

she is hot !

Comment

Comment

Got some more pics of her?
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

MMmmmm
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

She IS hot. A nice change from asian and latin types too.

I saw the original article on ananova.com and had to google for ages to find these pics.

From the look of her, it won't be the last we see of her.

Maybe the Asian-TS gods can snag her for a photo-shoot?

Comment

So, tell more! Name? Date of birth? Date of SRS? Passport #?

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Are there any more pictures of the lovely lass?

I like POL would love to know more about her

Comment

Niceto see a hot aussie shemale,you sure don't see them everyday, an hopefully (much to the disgust of POL) that the cock an balls are still intact, can't really tell from the pic but doesen't look promising cuz i don't see nothing hanging an no bulge.Any info on where in the land of oz she is? don't like my chances of her being a west aussie cuz there is nothing decent looking here in the form of a shemale.

Comment

Originally posted by
                    Miss Marksman pagent in Austria
                    I think she is Austrian mate and not Australian. I thought I read it incorrectly too. I only wish she was an Aussie

Comment

same here

Comment

Originally posted by
                        I think she is Austrian mate and not Australian. I thought I read it incorrectly too. I only wish she was an Aussie
                        Haha Dammit! I wish she was an aussie as well, i guess thats what these ladyboys do to me, all sense seems to go out the window when i find something i like.

Comment

Comment

someone said this on the message board [presumably for cross-dressers] where they talked about her

"she is gorgeous who do i have to kill to have a body like that"

it's simple....don't eat!

Comment

Originally posted by (Chips @ July 24 2005,15:24)
                              Maybe the Asian-TS gods can snag her for a photo-shoot?
                              sure, if she can come to Amsterdam or Boston or Bangkok

No plans in the near future for anyone who works here to be in Vienna

Comment

Working...
                              X