Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(brocklanders @ Aug. 04 2005,06:32) Jakarta is now my favorite destination for girls.   Condoms are normally not used.   Lots of Dutch and Chinese blood floating around in Indonesia and you have varied looks in girls like you do in Thailand.  Never had experiences with ladyboys in Jakarta as I havent seen any at the same level as thai ladyboys.   Chinatown area has some incredible venues.
    Alos lots of Arabic and Indian blood. like the girl in the photos who well deffinatly be part Indian or Arabic
    nice score in the hot land off indo g gs
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Guest @ Aug. 04 2005,09:21)
      As Indo has more than 2 thousand Islands and a pop over 200 million,,
      Throughout my travels to various Islands I have seen girls that could be become miss world and just peasant girls with no makeup..
      Some are just so incredible looking with the balinese being the cream of the crop,,but some differ from other regions,,
      Like Solo, a place in Java,,all of the women are tall and have pale complexions..
      If your shopping for an asian woman, In my opinion you cant go past Indo's..

BK
      to say all of the women are tall and have pale skin is utter tripe my man. most indonesians are very small , and most have dark skin. there are some chinese about 5%AND SOME MIXED RACE WITH EUROPEANS AND arabic, i must have been looking for tall girls in all the wrong places. bali surabaya jakarta bandung etc etc.
      There are some around and when you finds one they are inevetably a stunner
      besa beccara indonesia

Comment

I a going to Indonesia soon but not to Jakarta, Bali or Surabaya _ I will travel trough Kalimantan (Borneo) and Sumatra.
        Anyone who has experience there ? no matter if GGs or LBs, every hole is welcome !
        Thanks for your help

Ernesto
        Attached Files

Comment

cant help ay there ernesto sorry mate

Comment

Ernesto..

I am in jakarta, and might have few ideas..

Drop me pm and i'll try to get you more info

Comment

Working...
            X