X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure beauty

I thought this was one of the most physically beautiful creatures I had ever set my eyes on when I first met her in Obsessions in January. Hard to believe this is not a girl....
    Attached Files

another cute femyboy for you guys
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

yum
        Attached Files

Comment

yup, it's a ladyboy! full gallery on september 1
          Attached Files

Comment

Ya, Nan, you are certainly a babe
            Attached Files

Comment

Holy mackrel, Please be so kind to pm me this young ladies telephone number so i can contact her on my next visit jai dee. I will have to purchase you a cold chang of course for the effort!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 21 2005,00:43)
                I thought this was one of the most physically beautiful creatures I had ever set my eyes on when I first met her in Obsessions in January.  Hard to believe this is not a girl....
                Indeed
                You think her face is 100% natural or she had some surgery?
                Sometimes I wonder how they can have such pretty faces. I know some of them do have the typical chin/cheeks/hairline "adjustment" but this girl loks very natural..
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

ya, she does look natural but how can that be? this is a boy and yet looks better than 90% of the girls you will see, anywhere! this is her fone number oil baron, no e-mail that I know of..... Nan 05-063-9036

Comment

Ok, you call Lee a femboy and this girl a ladyboy....you are confused.
                    brock landers

Comment

What did I say over in Trip Reports ?,,,,,  Work 6hours on a project only to find out it doesn't work..  ((In this case, my free downLoad of Morphus Expired))

Whats the Point?  
                      I was Morphing  DONUT,, ,,,Together with NAN,  After all the work was done,,,went to post ?
                              """$29.99 Your Free Trail Has Expired"""

No Big deal,  Look at all the Time I got to spend with ;
                      DONUT & NAN  Lets not Leave out the Bronze Medal winner in all this, NAT,,
                      Attached Files
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

JaiDee and Crew,,, You guys must Frequent Different Ladyboys House's than I,  Because I never find the pretty one's like  .. DONUT,,,,NAN,,,,NAT,,  ?   I usually have to Run'em over with my Scooter to get them to Stop.

Sorry about the Quality on this one,, Downgrading was the only way I could get to UPLOAD,,,\\

I''ll Beeeee,,,M,,R,,Braces on that there LB under NAT.
                        LEE..,,,

DONUT,,,

Attached Files
                        My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Jeez, she's no femboy. I know her well. She is a very wonderful ladyboys.

Comment

I would only say femboy for any of the girls posted the last 2 days on here by me because they all have small tits and dicks;  obviously they are all full-time ladyboys and Nan especially is very beautiful and ladylike, nothing 'boyish' about her.

Comment

To me femboy is a guy who is feminie oppositte of a butch girl who is a girl who is masculine.

Nan looks female to me!
                              Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Working...
                              X