2 more cuties, Lee first
    Attached Files

'sure Bam, I will be right over'
    Attached Files

Comment

Femboy
      Attached Files

Comment

well-hung and bit tits....... ooops, wrong thread!
        Attached Files

Comment

Cream from ladyboy island
          Attached Files

Comment

cute, friendly also....walks Soi Bangla
            Attached Files

Comment

yumm
              Attached Files

Comment

nice
                Attached Files

Comment

I am so confused...both of these sweetys look 100% passable to me. Sure they're slim and small breasted but aren't "femboys" suposed to look more boyish??
                  Randyman
                  cute cute cute

is this Mai Kee month around here??
                  ain't life grand

Comment

Lee is not a femboy.....100% passable with clothes on. She is a tit job away from being in the top 5 most passable that I have seen in BKK.
                    brock landers

Comment

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ Aug. 21 2005,13:07)
                      Lee is not a femboy.....100% passable with clothes on.   She is a tit job away from being in the top 5 most passable that I have seen in BKK.
                      Haaa..not again!!!
                      I already missed her once when she invited me to go with her. That happened to me about 3 monts ago when I was in BKK and she was coming out from Cascade at 1:30 AM and met her by the gas station...
                      Silly me....
                      Shje has rather boysh body I must say but the overall was soooo cute. She was wearing a pink dress up to her knees
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Yes both Lee and Cream are far from being male. True they have dicks that are great, but that being that they are still are female genitals makes them women.

Both are gorgous and totally girls. I love the weenies on both of them and the latter looks great posing in the water as well. Lee with her braces and lovely figure all the way is the making of one hot girl. Cream with her totally uncut female penis adn petite figure makes her someone you would go out with.
                        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

ya, maybe I am using the word "femboy" wrong? to me a femboy is a ladyboy who has just transitioned into being a ladyboy and has small tits and a small dick and no surgeries [yet]; seems like you guys view them more as like a boy who acts feminine like some of the Sunee and Royal paradise boys? we don't have too many of those, someone like Lee and Donut are about as borderline as we will ever get.

Comment

I understand what you mean. I know you do not think of these women as guys. It is jus that term has been already used for femmie guys.
                            Love life to its fullest.

Comment

That Lee sure is a cutie

Comment

Working...
                              X