X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgasm

Can anyone inform me is it possible for a Ladyboy to have a climax without masturbating? Also how do they hide there parts so they look like a lady in panties? Do all ladyboys take horemones which makes it hard to get an erection. I never seem to see precum on there penis before they cum? Is this because of the horemones? Do ladyboys make it with real woman or do they only go for men?

Originally posted by (yellow33 @ Aug. 21 2005,08:10)
    Also how do they hide there parts so they look like a lady in panties?  
    Now you see it..... now you don't.
    They just pull there cock and balls up the ass crack...

Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone inform me is it possible for a Ladyboy to have a climax without masturbating?
      Well masturbating is only one way to a climax... so I don't clearly understand your question.... but like anyone you can also have an orgasm from being fucked or sucked too including ladyboys.

Comment

Can anyone inform me is it possible for a Ladyboy to have a climax without masturbating? Also how do they hide there parts so they look like a lady in panties? Do all ladyboys take horemones which makes it hard to get an erection. I never seem to see precum on there penis before they cum? Is this because of the horemones? Do ladyboys make it with real woman or do they only go for men?  
        I have only seen a ladyboy cum without touching her dick 3 times; twice with Sanook and once with Amy from Phuket, they both came without masturnating and it was wild, but this is very rare in my opinion.

Bam showed you how they hide it, they also use tape

almost all ladyboys take hormones, I would guess about 95%; they get them as early as they can and take them for 10-15 uears and yes, it makes it very hard to get an erection. some of them have precum, it's pretty common.

ladyboys rarely sleep with ladies from what I can see; I only know 1 out of about 400 who likes that.

Comment

I never seem to see precum on there penis before they cum?
          Are you just talking about just in photos like on this site or when you were really with a Ladyboy? Most of the ladyboys I've been with do have precum leaking out... but this is more to do with how excited she is... I like to play (4-play) around with the girls and for some time before... it all starts with when you meet in the bar. Try playing with her cock in her pants while your still in the bar... tell her nasty things like you want to suck her cock and drink her cum... these kinds of things will get her really excited and by the time you get back to the hotel you should see it oozzzing out... if not try licking her ass hole some... this will really get her going.. or oozzzing!
          Trust me

Comment

... was it not also May, which v saw in a clip cuming when she was done by this guy... a pitty I did not see it, but cud feel whe I was with a LB tt she came w/o touches

Comment

True LBs don't go with women, unless they are lesbian; which some are.

Comment

Working...
              X