X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai, bangkok's super star ladyboy!

Wow! Kai is a super star... perfect all around. Beautiful face, smooth skin, large COCK! and a great personality. Totally passable as a women... she is a perfect 10 when it comes to ladyboys... it don't get any better then this!
    Attached Files

These photos are from the new photo set just posted for August.
    Attached Files

Comment

My cocks still hard looking at these pics... she's such a fucking HOT babe!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sexy hair too.. ...
        Attached Files

Comment

always a smile that can melt Titanium
          Attached Files

Comment

Would you like to shower with her and help wash that big cock?

Full photo set here,
            http://www.asian-ts.com/members/05/aug_kai/index.html
            Attached Files

Comment

Kai is great - it's a shame she's off the market now (at least temporarily). That's one lucky guy.

Comment

She is very passable, gorgeous girl!,and so feminine, defiantly on my to do list!

jman,
                Jellybean took her long long time, are you referring to that or has somebody else taken her long time?

Comment

she certainly does look great and is also super nice.... Stogie and me had dinner with her one night on soi 24 and she was very pleasant company and certainly the cutest "girl" in that chinese seafood restaurant

Jellybean had her to himself in the spring [lucky guy] but I think he went back to his home and she is free again? not really sure.....in any case, she is either at home in the suburbs of BKK this month or working in Cascades right now because Obsessions is closed.

Comment

No I am talking about since jellybean took her in May. I was back in BKK in July and she said she cannot go, she's found a permanent BF (jellybean?) and that she's not working anymore. This was around the first week in July. Maybe she was BS'ing me, but I don't get that impression with her.

Here's a small excerpt from her email:

"I'm not sure that I telling you or not that I didn't work anymore. that I do like this because now i love someone and he do loves me also. he is very good for me and right now I stop work because I feel not good when i go with another. and right now he already knows that I didn't work and I feel good for me. because I don't know how many poeple will do love me as like him.. so, now I just stay room and go to study in day time and I hope this is my good time except problem."

Comment

good for her, I hope all these girls find true

Comment

Me too, JD, but I just wish she had found it after I had seen her once!! Oh well, you know what they say, many more fish in the sea....

Comment

Gentleman, for your information  Kai IS back at work as of last night.        
                          Why? bottom line is she needs the money (family, new motorbike, etc) and I'm not in a position to keep her at the moment.
                          Kai and I are still an item     but both of us are realists and understand that working bar is what Kai does for a living and that is something we (especially me) have to deal with. I would be a hypocrite to ask her not to work bar, while we have discussed other options  none of them are appropriate at present.

However, she is being very choosy about who she goes with so don't take it personal if she says no, and take good care of her.

Having said all that, its a fantastic photoset of her...   .....aah memories.....
                          BTW, I haven't forgotten about posting the photos I took of Kai while I was on holiday, I'm just waiting for her approval before posting the link here. (don't get excited though, there's no nude photos, but they show Kai away from work and some candid shots that I think really express her personality)

Cheers

Too old to die young!

Comment

Originally posted by (jellybean @ Aug. 03 2005,01:11)
                            Gentleman, for your information  Kai IS back at work as of last night.        
                            Why? bottom line is she needs the money (family, new motorbike, etc) and I'm not in a position to keep her at the moment.
                            Kai and I are still an item     but both of us are realists and understand that working bar is what Kai does for a living and that is something we (especially me) have to deal with. I would be a hypocrite to ask her not to work bar, while we have discussed other options  none of them are appropriate at present.

However, she is being very choosy about who she goes with so don't take it personal if she says no, and take good care of her.

Having said all that, its a fantastic photoset of her...   .....aah memories.....
                            BTW, I haven't forgotten about posting the photos I took of Kai while I was on holiday, I'm just waiting for her approval before posting the link here. (don't get excited though, there's no nude photos, but they show Kai away from work and some candid shots that I think really express her personality)

Cheers
                            jellybean, I'm sure everyone on here would LOVE to see your photos of Kai. I just can't get enough of this girl.

Thanks!

Comment

I was actually a bit pissed off at the photos..... my lighting set-up quit on me halfway through and I had to drop the Nikon professional digital SLR that I usually use and switch to a Sony with on-board flash which doesn't give the same color quality.  You can see the difference between the first half of the photos and the second half, the green of her dress and the colors around her are much brighter.  But she was a real pro and made the shoot look good despite what I was using; it could have been a disposable throw-away and she would still look good.

good luck to you Jellybean..... you seem to be keeping your relationship with her in perspective and I hope the future is bright for the both of you. at least you can see her when you are in BKK and the sparks will certainly fly at those times.

Comment

Working...
                              X