Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make cascades to the best bar ever....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make cascades to the best bar ever....

I would like to see all the ladyboys have a strip in the waterfall in Cascades. I think that would be much better show than the old show with "the fat lady sings"......

Anyone agree with me?
    Do not marry a Thai girl.
    Use for 3 days only!

How about a baby oil show?

Comment

how about getting a few customers into the place to brighten up the atmosphere? :0

rex

Comment

HOW ABOUT MAKING ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS IN THERE FEEL THAT FOR
        THAT LITTLE TIME THEY SPEND THERE ARE ALL HAPPY AND ARE HAVING A LOVELY TIME.WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EACH ONE OF THEM MUST GIVE THEIR CUSTOMERS AN GFE(GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE).MAKE THE CUSTOMER FEEL THAT HE IS SPENDING TIME WITH A GIRL WHO LOVES HIM AND LIKES HIM AND NOT WITH A HOOKER

Comment

Originally posted by (MARCOS @ Aug. 20 2005,00:10)
          HOW ABOUT MAKING ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS IN THERE FEEL THAT FOR
          THAT LITTLE TIME THEY SPEND THERE ARE ALL HAPPY AND ARE HAVING A LOVELY TIME.WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EACH ONE OF THEM MUST GIVE THEIR CUSTOMERS AN GFE(GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE).MAKE THE CUSTOMER FEEL THAT HE IS SPENDING TIME WITH A GIRL WHO LOVES HIM AND LIKES HIM AND NOT WITH A HOOKER
          I spent most of my time in Cascade making out with Noon (French Kissing) heheheh Oh yeah she's a girlfriend experience.. shit I think she is my girlfriend!
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ Aug. 20 2005,08:06)
            I spent most of my time in Cascade making out with Noon (French Kissing) heheheh Oh yeah she's a girlfriend experience.. shit I think she is my girlfriend!  
            When will you invite us for the wedding???
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Aug. 20 2005,08:22)
              When will you invite us for the wedding???
              You're one guy I would invite thats for sure

Comment

with Noon (French Kissing) heheheh Oh yeah she's a girlfriend experience.. shit I think she is my girlfriend!
                If I had a dime for every time i've heard that i'd be loaded LOL

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 20 2005,08:44)
                  with Noon (French Kissing) heheheh Oh yeah she's a girlfriend experience.. shit I think she is my girlfriend!
                  If I had a dime for every time i've heard that i'd be loaded LOL
                  Come on now JaiDee.... you know I didn't really mean that

However Noon does a good job of making you feel special and shes a good kisser!

Comment

She sucks well also !!!!!!!!!

Comment

At 36 offs in July, you likely had the saliva of the previous guy in her mouth when you kissed her (or maybe worse)! With a few slow days, and 2 days holiday per month, for sure those of who see her could be no.3 in that night.

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ Aug. 20 2005,12:59)
                        She sucks well also !!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 20 2005,13:53)
                          At 36 offs in July, you likely had the saliva of the previous guy in her mouth when you kissed her (or maybe worse)! With a few slow days, and 2 days holiday per month, for sure those of who see her could be no.3 in that night.

Yummy!

lick up that cum all over Noon
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Aug. 20 2005,07:53)
                            ....... you likely had the saliva of the previous guy in her mouth when you kissed her (or maybe worse)!
                            blowjobs by proxy... now there's an interesting concept......but surely she use ristaline
                            Too old to die young!

Comment

totally agree with Ziggy's post about  kissing someone else's 'fluids" !  not something that you really want to think about.

Must remember to bring along a antiseptic mouthwash next time ...

Would be very grateful if you could also tell me who is that cracker in your avatar  - please can you tell me where i can see more of her in Thailand, as i am going to be down again soon

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X