X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger than rita or talesha

HAT KHRAI, Thailand - The monster fish announced itself with four huge whacks of its tail, thrashing against the net that had trapped it in the pale brown water of the Mekong River.

It was a rare giant catfish the size of a grizzly bear, and it took five boatmen an hour to pull it in and 10 men to lift it when they reached the shore in this remote village in northern Thailand.

Only after their catch had been chopped into pieces and sold did they learn how special it was. At nine feet in length and weighing 646 pounds, it may be the biggest freshwater fish ever recorded.
    Attached Files

They have these monsters also in Europe. They are called torpedo- fishe and they swim with their wide mouth fully opened at all time picking up everything at all and destroying the fluvial fauna of many european rivers. Apparently some silly people have brought them from Russia an dreleased in some rivers.
    Talking about huge..in I'm Live there is an Indonesian lb's with a HUGE and THICK 9" tool full of veins and bulges like a bodybuilder body. That's put all the Ritas and Talishas in the shame corner!
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Oh no they just killed the star of that movie Big Fish! Oh well, who hungry!

Comment

These are considered sacred fish by the Thai and Lao monks and most locals know to toss them back or let them loose from the net unless the fish is already dead. They used to tell me that some dipshit fisherman near the Lao border would catch these giant catfish and give it as an offering to the monks without knowing that the monks would chastise them for it. The monks told me they would never eat it or they would have bad spirits for life.
        brock landers

Comment

Hmm...Good thing I only like tuna!

Comment

Working...
          X