X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old-time viewers......

wow, this model brings back memories of 2000/2001..... from before this website even opened.....

I got about 50 pics of Emma in 2000 when this website was still just a dream and on regular 35mm film. she was working at the Tangmo in Patong Beach and was one of the first models ever here, along with some of her friends from the Tangmo. Believe it or not she still works there! and Poo has come up with a killer set of a beautiful ladyboy with an awesome body.

can you believe this girl is over 30?
    Attached Files

very friendly, is one of the lead dancers at Tangmo
    Attached Files

Comment

Hottie Emma, full gallery coming on the 23rd
      Attached Files

Comment

Shes the one I voted for! Beautiful...

Comment

A nice demo that if you chose wisely you could have a long-term relationship with someone who would look really great until you were pushing up daisies. Especially if you only need them around twenty years or so!

Comment

actually that is a good point ..... many people have asked what happens to ladyboys as they get older, and here is one who has aged really well and looks good even at 33. This girl has a stomach that you can bounce a quarter off of.

Comment

I've always had a thing for older ladies...just my luck that most of them over there are older! I'm not sure if i'll even make it back home after this trip.

Comment

Nice, she's ageing like a fine wine for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 04 2005,07:00)
                  actually that is a good point ..... many people have asked what happens to ladyboys as they get older, and here is one who has aged really well and looks good even at 33.  This girl has a stomach that you can bounce a quarter off of.
                  steady on old chap,33 old   your making me feel like a relic!?   Daz.

Comment

Wow, finally a ladyboy close to my age.....only in Thailand will you see ladyboys who have never even come within 10 feet of a gym......Thais dont even know what a gym is....yet still has rock hard abs and a hard body. I think good makeup goes a long way and this one might look scary in the morning. Knees a bit thrashed but its easy to be hypercritical when I'm here on a computer in farangland and would probably jump all over this one if I was in Thailand.
                    brock landers

Comment

An LB older than me, great, never though of being a ladyboy toyboy before
                      When she walks, she’s like a samba
                      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                      X