X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts bar

I returned recently from 2 1/2 glorious months in Thailand. I thought I'd check out the scene at a local ts club. It's a mere shadow of LOS clubs, but they have a nice home page. www.divassf.com. Check out the naughty schoolgirls.

http://www.divassf.com

Comment

Shadow doesn't quite describe it. Scary, scary was more like it the night I was there and it was a Saturday! The clientele was not exactly what you'd take home to meet Mom. I'd been attracted by their web site but it didn't look anything like that when I got there. After a few beers and no hint of talent anywhere I started walking back toward Union Square from there, which isn't far. I was not far down the block when I was accosted by two of the biggest blackest "women" I've ever seen. And I'm not talking fat. Well over six feet each looking like line backers in drag. Now I'm not a short guy but these two had some inches on me. Wanted to know if I wanted to have some fun! Said no thanks I'll pass and moved right on. Couldn't imagine what their idea of fun might have been.

Comment

I've visited Divas. I think it's the only 7 day a week TS place in the nation. Unfortunately, it's tiny, many girls are scary, and the hotties are rare. I think that most of the hottest TSes work the internet (e.g. Eros Guide). It's said that there are a number of hotties who frequent some mainstream dance clubs. I think the names were 1015 and Ruby Sky.

To be honest, if you have to choose, I guess I'd recommend the club in LA (Peanuts? 7969, I think...). I went once or twice, and even though it's only 2 nights a week (or 3?), there was far more to see. The performances were better. I didn't see any Asian girls that floated my boat, though I think there were lots of white and hispanic girls. SF, on the other hand, has a lot more Asian LBs. To be honest, I know that it's not worth it to spend money in SF on these girls. It seems that 5 or 6 "dates" would be equal to a trip to Thailand and where one could have a much better experience.

Still, if you're SF-bound, check out 1015 or Ruby Sky and let us know.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Hmm, shouldn't this be in the travel information forum?
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Actually I placed this thread in the picture post section on purpose because of the link to Diva's.

Comment

Working...
            X