X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gif - non nude shots

Five pics for the people who do find her attractive to look at. Sorry - no nuddy shots in this short set! Just stuff I wanted to share from the last day or so of shooting...
    g001.jpg
    g002.jpg

19 year old Gif from Roiet (sp?) and I on an afternoon out of the house at a nearby resort. (It's called a resort, but it is in fact a cluster of seedy restaurants at the end of a pier!)

She gets a lot of attention does Gif when she's out and about! (I think she secretly enjoys teasing the Thais!)
    If you like Gif then enjoy them. If you don't then you just wasted a couple of good clicks didn't you!
    g003.jpgg004.jpgg005.JPG

OK - Bonus pic for the artsy fartsy people (like me!)

(It may look a bit funky because the forum will have squished it to fit, but if you save this pic and view it full size it's actually pretty cool! (It's currently my wallpaper!)

giffunky.jpg

what a cutie...!

Comment

Very nice the sepia one! Congrats!!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

This is the one Gif liked the most!
        Attached Files

Comment

When will Gif's nude shots be added to the site?

Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing Stogie. They are excellent photos and very much appreciated.

Comment

Nice piccies SB, especially the two with the postwork - well done    
              Too old to die young!

Comment

Sogie, you must have accumulated some really fine karma in your past lives to be treated so well in this one. I love seeing a girl out in the real world doing normal things. I have no doubt that she straightens some putters when she's out and about. Great job.

Comment

The LB 'girl next door' - great stuff, Stogie, thanks

No 'yawns' here - on the contrary

Would love to see more of the same (with Gif as well as others) in an 'everyday' setting  

Comment

Aaaargh, such beauty, and yet...
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Sep. 22 2005,12:54)
                      Aaaargh, such beauty, and yet...  
                      End of the month, mate. Can you wait that long?

Comment

She's going to cut it end of the month?
                        It's no true?

Comment

I think Stogie means her gallery goes up the end of the month. He also said in an earlier post that she changed her mind about srs, it was more her family wanted it for her than she did for herself. Praise Buddha on that one.
                          I would guess that POL was lamenting this in his post and Stogie did not pick up on it and thought he was referring to waiting for the gallery to go up. POL wants every LB to get their cock chopped off for some reason. Or so it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by
                            When will Gif's nude shots be added to the site?
                            More importantly, when are the HARDCORE shots going to be added to the site!

(Hopefully without Stogie as the male model!)
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Again a gorgeous pick from "boy scout" Stogie (now I know why they are called like that )

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X