Attached Files

Comment

rack 'em up
          Attached Files

Comment

nice girls
            Attached Files

Comment

looking at the size of those weiners, I'd guess those two are both part Irish.      

Comment

Actually I would think the Asian curse is worse than the Irish, these 2 kind of make that point. Lee is a cutie and really nice but I have never seen that little thing get hard; not so sure about the other one.

Comment

Very pretty. Only thing better would some hard core action - - these two girl shots seem to always consist of hugs, poses, and giggles. Something to hope to see in the future I guess.
                  Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I think hardcore shoots with two submissive 'lipstick ladyboy' types would come off as looking a bit forced and theatrical. I like the sets just as they are.

Comment

i like it simple!

Comment

I like it simple as well.

Comment

well, fancy lighters makes a good point.......for every guy who likes the artsy-fartsy type galleries like this one and Nadeer and Nut, Lyla and May, etc..... there are just as many who want to see what Kem and Oh did back in the spring. THAT was exceptional and very rare; just try and ask any 2 ladyboys to do real hardcore sex together and gauge their reaction and you will know just how difficult it was for us to get that set of them sucking and fucking.

We will do it again, promise.......... Rita will fuck anyone and so will some of the Casa girls.... this year we will get some more girl-on-girl hardcore, guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 04 2005,14:31)
                            I think hardcore shoots with two submissive 'lipstick ladyboy' types would come off as looking a bit forced and theatrical. I like the sets just as they are.
                            F that! I don't really care if it looks fake - - these are "fake" girls after all I want to see some ass banging and dick suck'n school/girl LB's.

Actually, I understand the "artistic" concern. BUt that set with Kem still stands out as one of my all time favorites. She's a great actor, I guess, but damm, that set was hot...

I don't know. The sets with the girls giggling, hugging each other, and posing is just sort of disapointing to me. Kind of like going to a strip club - - what's the point if there's no sex? At least have one of the girls spank/dominate the other.

Just a suggestion from the gallery
                            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

oh i want to play with them both yummmmmmmy

Comment

Working...
                              X