X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this

i was in C&D last about a year ago, sadly for too short a time.
    i noticed the LB in the pic (on the right), she seemed pretty hot but shy. Took out other girls (Om, Angie, Jaeb...).
    Anyone know her name' is she still there? how does she rate in the sack?

The pic was taken from the kohJoy website, as i did not take a pic of her... Sorry Nick.

Rossi

Damn! had to edit the orinigal post: looks like I can't post the pic. Any hints on that by the way? Of about 5 attempts, only 1 was successful.
    The photo is here:
    http://www.kohjoy.com/cd/dreams/pic....2/DSC07243.jpg

which one? The amazon on the right, the petite one on the left or the drag queen in the middle?
    brock landers

Comment

The "amazon" on the right

Comment

I know her, but sorry, forgot her name. She is always smiling, nice girl, gets few customers. She doesn't look so beautiful with makeup off. I would call her friendly, fun, happy. I did take her once, but frighteningly, I don't remember it as being memorable; that means not bad, but either I was too drunk or it just wasn't memorable to say it was good.

But I can certainly say she is a nice girl not pushing too hard on tips, buying drinks, etc., and I always enjoy buying her a drink.

Comment

Hi Ziggy,
          Thanks for the info. That's one of the things I remember, she was not pushy. I really do not like pushy girls. But, then I did take out other slightly pushier girls

Still hesitating between Phuket and a BKK-Kk combination in november...

Comment

Working...
          X