You can only see this girl in 2 places on-line; here or her private webcam
    Attached Files

Nice
    Attached Files

Comment

tight body
      Attached Files

Comment

yep May was one of the first LB on asian Ts.com.....Ive never been with her

Comment

ummm
          Attached Files

Comment

May, coming back again in 12 days
            Attached Files

Comment

My first ladyboy and always a special memory for me.

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Oct. 04 2005,07:58)
                yep May was one of the first LB on asian Ts.com.....
                that's true, and she also helped us find about 20 of our early Bangkok models, basically her friends from the Sukhimvit freelance crowd circa 2000-2001. May was also the actual influence for this website, something we will never forget.

Comment

i think may is the best ladyboy ever featured on here and she has a very friendly beutifull smile and you can just sense that she would be a really nice person too meet,

Comment

Outstanding body, great smile and yes, thanks to her being one of the first "superstars" for AsianTs this website is now the premier site in this genre. Of course if you want to meet her these days it's gonna cost BIG baht and I mean big Baht. She will be more than glad to meet you if you care to part with a minimum of 10,000Baht for short time only. Not for me.

Comment

Isn't she living now at Miami Mansion next to Jeje's Room??
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 04 2005,08:06)
                        Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Oct. 04 2005,07:58)
                        yep May was one of the first LB on asian Ts.com.....
                        that's true, and she also helped us find about 20 of our early Bangkok models, basically her friends from the Sukhimvit freelance crowd circa 2000-2001.  May was also the actual influence for this website, something we will never forget.
                        Well..you own her a lot maybe, but she owns you a lot more I guess. I remember having seen her first pics and she has changed so much...
                        But 10,000 baht..nah thanks!
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Pogue and  Looker are both right......she does indeed live in Miami with Jeje, Benze from  september 15th and many other ladyboys and she has been there a while; I remember visiting that apartment in 2002 for her neices birthday party.  The price is wrong, however; she will not meet with anyone for less than 20,000 baht now.

what she is doing there is basically pricing herself right out of the market; she would prefer not to meet anyone and just do webcam so she sets these exhorbitant rates which very few people take her up on.  Good for her, as I always say I am very happy when these girls leave the hooking life and either go into webcam or legitimate work fields.

Comment

She's a pretty girl for sure, but........why's her so shiny?
                            Too old to die young!

Comment

good point, she likes the sun, I know that.....probably too much exposure because she is always dark

better than most of the white-skinned knuckleheads who won't even go outside during the day for fear they may get a little tanned! God Forbid! a bit tough to take a vacation with those kids in the south, May would go to Phuket any day [and does, often].

Comment

Working...
                              X