X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty morphin power penii

Noticed some Photoshop stuff. If you guys like that stuff, I could do it all day long. Here's a couple of bits I've got floating around. These aren't even my best work.

I'll take requests if anyone has something fun they want to see.

Hope someone enjoys my contributions.

Attached Files

more
    Attached Files

Comment

more
      Attached Files

Comment

more
        Attached Files

Comment

more
          Attached Files

Comment

more
            Attached Files

Comment

more
              Attached Files

Comment

more
                Attached Files

Comment

more
                  Attached Files

Comment

2nd to last: I don't know whats more fake toop or bottom...

Comment

Originally posted by (gr1mr3ap3r @ Oct. 07 2005,12:42)
                      2nd to last: I don't know whats more fake toop or bottom...
                      This one is of Fancine Dee... these really are her huge tits! I seen her at some car show a few years ago... what a bod on this chick.

Comment

It may just be me, but I love asians, but not asians with big boobs. I like average or small on them...This is one of the things I love about LBs- when they have their cute little hormone boobs.

Comment

Comment

I certainly have no disagreements with anyone's personal tastes. It is interesting to me to contrast what I see now with my former "shemale interest".

I knew I was fascinated by women (and that means whatever makes smokin hot babes, big amazons with curvy hips and big tits) plus a big fat honker. It just blew my mind no matter how many times I saw it.

Of course I came across ladyboy pics and liked those too, but it was just part of the mix. Now, having spent so much time on this site, I can see the specific shift in the aesthetic.

I can see that this scene is more about the soft, the brown, the small, subtle curves instead of big curves, and other small differences. It's all very interesting to observe.

Going back to look at some of my old shemale pics, either real or fake, they seem to be like big aliens come down from another planet. (Although I wouldn't mind being taken back tot heir ship for questioning).

I would be interested in doing minor Photoshop exagerations of favorite girls here if anyone wants to name their favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by (grunyen @ Oct. 07 2005,23:09)
                              I would be interested in doing minor Photoshop exagerations of favorite girls here if anyone wants to name their favorites.
                              OK, let me see cutie Nong from October 1 with a larger rack and larger dick

but not TOO big in either department!

Comment

Working...
                              X