Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

wow
          Attached Files

Comment

JD,

Great girl but likes to be #1. I took her an Vicky one night, decided to keep Vicky and send Noon home, of course with a tip. Wow, you want to talk about mad! She was mad at me, mad at Vicky. I just sent them both home as it got ugly. I don't think she is used to being turned down..ha, ha.
            But I still think she is a wonderful girl as I have been with her before...without Vicky.

Comment

when I first went back last year, I did photo shoots with both in December. I liked them equally, very nice girls, but I wanted to see Vicky again and I did when I came back in January after my Christmas break. I think that angered her, not because she particularly liked me or anything but more so because I chose Vicky over her! there is definately a rivary there, although they are stil probably best friends through it all. 2 amazingly sexy and beautiful ladyboys, there is no wonder they are in competition against one another; live seperately now after spending last winter together in Ramkamheang.

Comment

Noon gets pissed if u reject her God do i know that !

Comment

Finally in total and complete agreement that Noon is now the Number 1 Ladyboy on this site. She is an amazing beauty from her facial looks to her outstanding body. Also in complete agreement that Noon does not like to be anything than number one for you right now. We were talking on the telephone, sending text messages when I was in Bangkok in March. I had told her that I had seen her in Cascade bar on my prior two holidays but she was always with a potential customer so nothing happended. Now, I had already made the mistake of sending her a photo but did not think anything about it. In the meantime, I met the LB that stopped my days as a "butterfly." I told Noon that I could not see now because I was not going to take a chance and ruin it for myself with my sweetie. Wow, did I get flamed and when I went to Cascade Bar I had to tell Mamasan Tac what was going on because I did not want a problem for my new sweetie as she also worked in Cascade Bar. Thanks to Mamasan Tac there was no problem but whenever I am in there Noon will make it a point of coming by my table, giving me one of those looks, smile as sexy as possible and move on.

Comment

Guys, you are old-timers, you really believe that Noon crap? She goes a minimum of 35 times per month with customers in LOW SEASON, as I noted before. I don't think she honestly gets fussed over you rejecting her. If she conned you (smart) guys, it just tells me she is no.1 actress too!

Comment

true, I know its a show.... But I think we all love the attention ! lol

Comment

Ziggy, your right she goes all the time. And in her line of work I am sure she is a great actress, but she does not like to be turned down. She WANTS to be number 1, and does not like to be overlooked.

Comment

exactly, same as Areeya

Areeya may not care personally if you do not choose her and go home alone, but choose some other girl over her and she gets all defensive and pissed off. I think Noon is the same way because she knows she is the number 1 girl here and also in the bar, why would we choose anyone else?

Comment

My view would be MAKE HER GET PISSED...the more they think this high handed crap works the more they do it.

I know a few girls like this of course, Oy, being the one I actually like a lot, and who does it maybe the most of any girl in Cascades (as told to me by other girls). I took her on a wonderful trip to Koh Samui, high end villa, rented car, beach, restaurants, shopping. After we got back home, she chastised me for looking at some ladyboy on the beach. I didn't even know that I'd looked much at that person because we were watching a volleyball game where one player was a ladyboy (out of 12)! I told her tough fucking luck, and why didn't you say thank-you for the trip, and haven't talked to her since, which is a shame, because prior to that comment, I thought she was really nice.

For us old-timers, it's not so bad, we know the game, but I recall my first few visits, and a girl getting pissed this way really put me down, and I didn't want to go to the bar again and face that guilt trip. Now, it just gives me strength to kiss and stroke the cock of someone else in front of these bitches.

Areeya is a very nice lady, I like a lot, but if she did that to me, I'd say good-bye before her she could blink an eye, and I really think we should all do that, and these twisted mind games would go away, because they'd know it has the opposite result of what they think.

(a topic I'm passionate about!)

Comment

Areeya is number 1, the superstar

Noon went with "monkey man" on pattayathumbs..so she is number 0 for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X