X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory of pattaya

hi i come back sunday from pattaya..........some pics of pretty lb from pattaya
    Attached Files

1 more
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks mate - an absolute honey - I'll be in Pattaya in 3 months - which bar does she hangout at?

Comment

hi man she works in jenny star bar on walking street 1000 bath for short time

Comment

Do you know this small bar off Walking St. next to this lousy big st hotel. It's called "Trio something...?" can't remember and belongs to a French guy. It's mixed lb's and gg's and I met one girl there I knew from KC3 quite a long time ago. Forgot her name either..... geee.... is it the age or the Scotch...??

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Thanks for the photos. The girls look good.

I will stop in a week from today and say hello.

Comment

I HAVE BEEN TOO IN SOI DIAMOND HAVE MANY BAR GOOD FOR SHORT TIME WITH VERY SEXY LB THERE IS ALSO A GOGO LADYBOY I HAVE BEEN WITH APPLE LB PRE OP VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY I MISS PATTAYA

Comment

That one is a winner...passable and stunning. Wish I was there now.
                brock landers

Comment

SHE IS NAM FROM BEACH ROAD OF PATTAYA.....NO SEXY SAME SUPERSTAR OF JENNY BUT VERY FRIENDLY AND SIMPLE
                  Attached Files

Comment

1 MORE
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow!!! Very nice
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Beach Road as in "freelancer" or she works at a beer bar on beach road?
                        brock landers

Comment

she is frrlancer you can find her opposite the royal garden,............500 bath st 300 bath to make pics

Comment

she is oshi works near jenny star bar....i knew her long time. 500 bath for st
                            Attached Files

Comment

Jeez guys gorgeous girls off to pattaya next month, no any nice girls who are versitile to? any good bars with lb's down twoards soi 6 or 8 etc?

Comment

Working...
                              X