Comment

~~
      Attached Files

Comment

Ladyboy DJ ?
        Attached Files

Comment

how about this one haha..
          i think actually made it to q bar one time in a very drunk state, so i might remember wrong. if it was the same place and i wasnt cheated i think i payed 1000b cc..once in i a lifetime, unless i am garantueed to hook up w some of the ladies already posted here.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (olekunde @ Oct. 15 2005,16:07)
            how about this one haha..
            Gosh she does look familiar.... wait it's Areeya!
            So for sure this is a great place to meet up with some hot Ladyboys.

Comment

Thanks for featuring this site! I always had some troubles explaining to some people why it's worth going there....

MK
              PS:.... of course lb!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I heard Hollywood is now no longer letting LB's in, maybe Q-Bar's the place to go
                Too old to die young!

Comment

Originally posted by (jellybean @ Oct. 16 2005,13:32)
                  I heard Hollywood is now no longer letting LB's in, maybe Q-Bar's the place to go
                  Not sure about now but they were letting them in when I was there 3 weeks ago.

Definitely worth checking out the QBar again after seeing those pics

Comment

You mean Q Bar, Soi 11? I've been there a lot, like yesterday. I've never seen those girls there. However, I did take the twin and Pat, so my eyes weren't wandering as much

Comment

I think somebody is quite a regular. I'll be making a beeline for the Qbar on my next visit, straight afetr ST in Nana.
                      Attached Files
                      Pussy Stinks

Comment

As Austin Powers would say

"That's a MAN baby!"

Comment

Areeya can be easily read as a ladyboy, too hot!

and girls in Asia don't have tits that large

as for Qbar, I went there once and will never, ever go back for any reason; that is definately NOT my kind of a place. I can find hot ladyboys and ladies anywhere in Thailand, I don't need to go into some over-crowded, over-priced trendy hangout with bad music.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 16 2005,05:32)
                            as for Qbar, I went there once and will never, ever go back for any reason; that is definately NOT my kind of a place.  I can find hot ladyboys and ladies anywhere in Thailand, I don't need to go into some over-crowded, over-priced trendy hangout with bad music.  
                            Agree!
                            Can't even move in that place! You've to stand like an idiot with a glass in your hand pushed around by everybody and with your ears bombarded continuosly by loud music. But I think there is a terrace on the roof..I didn't go upstairs anyway. I left after 30 minutes..

Also, bear in mind that the LBs who are going there are usually, and I say so because occasionally the normal ones go there too, the MOST expensive you can bam into it!

Among them..that little fox who call herself Lida in F4F and who managed to reel in a guy for a cam show that lasted over 140 minutes at the 'modest' amount of USD 5.95 per minute!
                            Now, somebody takes a calculator because I feel sick only to think what kind of amount may come up for a wank online

So, imagine this girl how much would ask you
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Oct. 16 2005,08:54)
                              You've to stand like an idiot with a glass in your hand pushed around by everybody and with your ears bombarded continuosly by loud music.
                              No I don't, I will never set foot in that fire hazard again for any reason.

I have 200 numbers in my cell fone if I want to see ladyboys..... as Chompoo would say, I go there for what?

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Oct. 16 2005,09:05)
                                I have 200 numbers in my cell fone if I want to see ladyboys..... as Chompoo would say, I go there for what?
                                Good to know that

JaiDee, you free for a drink later??
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X