• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most downloaded ats

A question for the A.T.S. TEAM.

What Ladyboy is the Most DownLoaded ?

What Ladyboy has the Most View's ?
    Maybe one in the same, or Maybe not.

I'll bet you DoughNuts to a Dollar I can quess damn near everyone in the Top Five, maybe even the Top Ten, guessing the ORDER will be the most challenging part.
    But I'll save myself the embarrasment in case i am wrong, NOT !

Lets just play alittle game here and everyone take a guess who is No.#1.

I know my type of LB's are not No.#1 or #2 however I think Natalie here is a Top Five'r For Sure, if she isn't its only because she just posted this past JULY05.

N A T A L I E
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Its Never going to END is it ?

Just when I say, ""This is the Sexiest LB"" Another comes along to Dethrone her.
    Dao, Fiat, Apple, Maye, Am, and Now, AEM.

A E M
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Silly man, it's gotta be some post-op. After all, using the economics theory of another thread, there are just 4 posties on this site, and several postie lovers. On the other hand, there are about 19,000 pre-op LBs on the site, and 4,000 premie lovers. So, the top 4 have to be posties.

And JD is keeping them all for himself. That's the real reason he doesn't put up more posties - because he's hoarding the lot of 'em. That's okay, I'd do the same if I were in a similar position.

Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

most downloaded photo; Stogie going to the mall with Kui and Nung.

Comment

Working...
        X