X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat

An under-rated, beautiful, nice girl. Photo-shoot last week.
    Attached Files

Very beautiful Ziggy. Where is she located? Where can we see more photos?

Comment

She's at Cascades. Haven't seen photos of her before. 27 yrs old and looking wonderful!

Comment

Did you shoot the above photo? It is excellently done. I thought it could be part of a larger set of photos.
        Sometimes, all things considered, the ladyboys in their mid 20s make the best choices. I will definitely look for her next month.

Comment

Yes, I have 300 photos of her! Pat is very attractive girl. At 27, you might think some non-attractive parts start showing up, but not with Pat. She is the best kisser I have ever met (honestly), is "large" size, speaks good English, and seems to be reasonably bright. We went out to QBar, and the only thing that happened was lots of guys staring at her sexy body. I can't think of a bad thing to say about her. But, for some reason, she is not a super-star, and this is just fine with me!

Comment

Does she go by the name of Pat at Cascades? She looks and sounds wonderful. Any time you feel like posting a few more pics, please feel free.

Comment

Yes. "Pat" in Cascades. No.35. You cannot go wrong, although I understand all recommendations result in different experiences! It doesn't show up in the pic, but she is a fairly big girl, I mean tall, broad shoulders (she is also "big" where it counts).

Comment

I do not mind tall. I'm 6'3" and over 250 lbs, so no ladyboy will make me feel lacking in the height dept.  
                I also prefer the "big where it counts" part all things considered, although there are some smaller ones who are still very desirable.
                Thanks very much Ziggy. Hope to have the honor and pleasure of meeting you next month.

Comment

I think the tattoo's take away from her otherwise-feminine look; they look kinda manly.

hey, she took Nut's number! she was always number 35 there.

Comment

I dont mind Tall I am 5ft2in ,well to me they are all tall

Comment

Hope I got the number right, but I think so. Final note - Pat has the best smile in the world when you see her at the bar, and I don't know if it's fake lips or her natural lips, but her kiss is, bar none, No.1 I have ever had in my life. One kiss and the monster hits peak size in nano-seconds.

The twin, Pat and I went to QBar, and Pat got wasted. So bad she had to crash at my place (darn!). The twin and I slept, but I had to check up on Pat once in a while throughout the night of course - you know, for medical reasons

She has 2 tatoos, 1 on each arm, none on the back which is unusual. Given she's a little big, they are kind of "strong" looking.

As you can probably guess, I'm a fan of hers. Nice, fun, girl, with above-average English.

Comment

So you have 300 pics and we have but one. There is an imbalance, nay, injustice here!

Get it sorted!

Comment

Damn this site.

All my secret friends keep getting "outed" on ats and go on to become superstars!

First it was super Bow, then the oh so delicate Guitar, then the naturally lovely Gif, and now Miss Pat. Ugh.

Ah, what the heck - they deserve all the good they can get. Guitar is now swimming in money (yet not quite so shy anymore), Bow has gained some kilos so is obviously eating well, Gif is a taken woman (and by a fine chap indeed), and Pat, well, we shall see.

I must agree Pat is one of the most friendly LBs I have ever met at Cascades. Very respectful and attentive as well.

She is absolutely not my type physically (way too big and muscular), but is just the nicest of kids. A few weeks back I hooked her up with my mate slowpoke, and we did the rounds all over Pat Pong. Super fun. The other night thick-man took a shine to her as well, but he was a good boy

She had "7 offs" last month at Cascades and had to pay her own bf to meet the mandatory 8. I always buy her drinks there to help her out a bit, but her upcoming pics should change that some.

Hope she does not lose her charm and kindness with her newfound popularity. Going with men nighly can jade even the nicest of them.

BTW, nice talking to you Ziggy. Hope we can do it again sometime.

P

Comment

Nice work Ziggy

Great to meet you the other night - looking forward to it again soon

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ Oct. 16 2005,23:51)
                              I dont mind Tall I am 5ft2in ,well to me they are all tall
                              Hey look at the brite side, it gives them a place to put their beers

RM.
                              yo bartster...feb might be a workable time for me, I have your # I'll give you a call
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X