X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sa Sa

I went shopping yesterday and look what I found!

You know folks - love is just around the corner, so they say!

Sa Sa is 18 years old and recently finished with her Thai boyfriend. She has never been with a farang and would like to change that! She works in an import shop in one of the bigger shopping malls and is what you might call "a nice girl"

Last night she came round and did a sensational shoot which will be posted on the site in the next few weeks.

This girl is so nice. As well as being as sexy as hell she is unspoilt and a real sweetheart to be with. She knows a little English but she knows a lot about having fun.

I couldn't believe she was a ladyboy when I first met her, but she is and on top of that she is one of the nicest girls I have met.
    Attached Files

Comment

Have to give you credit Stogie...you have an excellent eye for talent and big brass balls. Not many farang who speak zero Thai will go into public places and just charm a girl into a photo shoot. Pretty fucking amazing. You are definately an ABC guy. Always Be Closing.
      brock landers

Comment

Hi Brocky...

I don't have big brass balls! I'd normally be scared to death of talking to girls whom I have never met, but she was so nice and friendly when we met and was actually flirting with me a little bit which made it easier for me to talk to her!

Comment

One more of her...

No more pics till she hits the preview section. But I can tell you that she is completely smooth and functional in the naughty area!
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice small tits also, just the right size

I want to meet this one, SB

Comment

AMAZING THAILAND!!!
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Hahahaha..... what the fuck are you doing man?? In what area exactly are you living in?? Do they have hotels there or do I have to sleep at the gas station? Quite frankly I wouldn't mind at all doing that!
                One thing is for sure: I will never ever stay at lower Sukh. anymore!!!

Stogie: BOY-scout of the year!!!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Does this mean that Gif is dumped??
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ Oct. 06 2005,21:31)
                    Stogie: BOY-scout of the year!!!
                    Nice line, MK

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 06 2005,18:08)
                      Does this mean that Gif is dumped??
                      Whatever that means, you stay put, Stewie! You again didn't even manage to get her avatar soon enough.....

MK
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 06 2005,12:04)
                        I can tell you that she is completely smooth and functional in the naughty area!
                        Where do I sign up for the Stogie Introduction Service? I'm dropping everything, divorcing my wife, ditching my mistress, selling the house and will be in BKK and AVAILABLE in one week. And I promise to be a gentleman!

dang, maybe i won't even need that missing phone!

Comment

OK... one more pic!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can you die from jalousy ?
                            Why can't this never happen to me,I am sure much nicer than you

Comment

Originally posted by (obelikz @ Oct. 07 2005,06:40)
                              Can you die from jalousy ?
                              Why can't this never happen to me,I am sure much nicer than you
                              You guys get so jealous of stogie bear.... LOL like the wise guy the other day making the comment that stogie needs a new T-shirt.... why the hell does he need to worry about his shirt when he's got a new ladyboy girlfriend ever week!

Comment

Working...
                              X